• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who should be cast as the new Wonderwoman

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I vote for Megan Fox. She has the looks for it.

I would rather have them do what is usually done with comic book movies, cast an unknown to make it more real...If there is going to be another Tomb Raider movie I hope they will pick a british actress to play the role though I am open minded about an actress of another nationality to be Lara Croft as long as she can do a good british accent.

what movie have they done that for? Tobey McGuire as spiderman, christian bale as batman, Robert downy Jr. as iron man... really the only movie that cast a relative unknown actor was the dude in Superman Returns (I don't even remember what his name is, so there ya go.) While Hollywood occasionally does try to find good actors, I'd say that it is second to name recognition. Such as nearly every movie with Will Smith and Brad Pitt, who can be great actors, but they are often cast in generic roles that don't really fit them just for the billing.

what movie have they done that for? Tobey McGuire as spiderman, christian bale as batman, Robert downy Jr. as iron man... really the only movie that cast a relative unknown actor was the dude in Superman Returns (I don't even remember what his name is, so there ya go.) While Hollywood occasionally does try to find good actors, I'd say that it is second to name recognition.

Christopher Reeve was an unknown when he did Superman, Helen Slater was an unknown when she did Supergirl (sure it was a crap film mostly cause it was a chick flick in a sense). Generally producers of movies or TV shows tend to go for unknowns if they can or at least go for an actor who is known but not famous, of course if they want to go for a famous actor for the role then it's their choice of who.

Such as nearly every movie with Will Smith and Brad Pitt, who can be great actors, but they are often cast in generic roles that don't really fit them just for the billing.

That is true, it all depends if you see them in a particular role. There have been a few times in films that you say that an actor or actress in a certain role is a good actor or actress but you don't buy them as that character. Maybe that's why some actors never sign up for sequels to films they have done, it is a situation that they thought they were perfect for that part but when they watch their performance they can tell it's not the role for them whether that film is a success or a flop.

Jessica Alba as Wonder Woman... lol.

Lucy Lawless does look the part and she's a decent actress. Not a big fan of the Xena show (or a fan at all for that matter), but the role suited her and Wonder Woman is not dramatically different.

Yes, yes they are.

Just a tiny example.

Wonder Woman is an immortal goddess. She was created by the Greek Gods out of clay. Each God granted her a gift. Xena is a human being, a mortal.

Wonder Woman is an amazon. Xena is not. To be an ‘amazon’ you have to be part of a tribe. Just because Xena is a warrior woman doesn’t make her an amazon.

Wonder Woman virtually doesn’t use any weapons. Xena has a sword and a chakram.

Wonder Woman is perfect with no realistic character flaws or any real character personality traits. Xena is an anti-hero (who originally was a villain on Hercules the Legendary Journeys; a warlord who burned & pillaged villages, and often pirated for profit).

Wonder Woman doesn’t kill. Xena kills people without thinking.

Wonder Woman has superpowers, that of Superman’s (enhanced eyesight, super strength, etc). Xena does not. Again, she is a mortal human being.

Wonder Woman has no children. Xena had a son.

Wonder Woman rides an invisible jet plane. Xena rides a horse.

Besides being Greek with raven hair and blue eyes, they don't have much in common. That said, Lucy Lawless was offered the role several times 10+ years ago but she turned it down. She did however, voice the character last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnkKnvomyjU

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Who ever hasn't been in a hardcore scene or just a few.
Also, girls who have never done anal on camera.
So, every solo girl could be the next Woodman girl.

Alison Angel, XOXOLeah, Lia19, Anneta Keys (again)
Cindy Hope, Anita Pearl, Karla Spice, Dido A (MET-Art),
Franziska Facella, Jessi Summers, Ginger Lee, Amaia Moretti,
Jamie Lynn (FTV), Jana Fox, Jenni (FemJoy),
Jewel A (MET-Art), Marina C (MET-Art), Marketa,
MeetMadden, Mia Lina, Sandy Summers, Tabetha (FTV),
Danni Cole, Melissa Midwest, Kara Novak, Alisha King,
Isabella Sky, Iga A (Met art), Nikki Nova , Ami Jordan...many more.