• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is the Greatest Entertainer of all-time?

IMO.... it's MICHAEL JACKSON! :bowdown:

What do you think? In your opinion, who is the greatest?

Please keep it positive.

girk1

Closed Account
IMO.... it's MICHAEL JACKSON! :bowdown:

What do you think? In your opinion, who is the greatest?

Please keep it positive.

I think Petra requested only one Michael Jackson thread ,but the flamers DID decide to come there as well ,but..............

They didn't bother listening to the moderator about keeping it positive & flamed anyhow so I doubt if they will listen to you.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Another "who's the greatest" whatever thread. It had to happen sometime today.

Louis Prima or Don Rickles.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Another very subjective question and the word "entertainer" can have many different connotations. However, and no disrespect meant for Michael Jackson and his family during this difficult time, but there is only one "King" and his name is Elvis. Nobody could captivate an audience or dominate a stage with his presence like Elvis Presley did.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I think Petra requested only one Michael Jackson thread ,but the flamers DID decide to come there as well ,but..............

They didn't bother listening to the moderator about keeping it positive & flamed anyhow so I doubt if they will listen to you.

This isn't a Michael Jackson thread, it could be about anyone you want it to be. Unless everyone feels that it's Micheal Jackson, then I guess it is.

I would have said Michael Jackson, but he didn't pop out of his casket and do a Thriller remix...so...idk...my BFF Jill

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The way my parents tell it, Elvis Presley was one of the greatest. I don't know though, way before my time.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr. I dont know, too tough to call.

Only one in my eyes fits this description ...

Freddie Mercury ...

Another very subjective question and the word "entertainer" can have many different connotations. However, and no disrespect meant for Michael Jackson and his family during this difficult time, but there is only one "King" and his name is Elvis. Nobody could captivate an audience or dominate a stage with his presence like Elvis Presley did.

Have you seen video of a Michael Jackson concert and the reaction of the audience?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Have you seen video of a Michael Jackson concert and the reaction of the audience?

Yeah I have. Have you ever seen or been to an Elvis Presley performance and seen the reaction of the audience? Is audience reaction at any given performance the standard that establishes who the greatest "entertainer" of all time is? Again, it's all very subjective. I stand by my statement.

Wayne Newton. He can drop any chicks panties. most importantly he isnt a pedophile who has self-image issues. but then again how can you hold that agains someone when you liked that one song as a kid. :):dunno::):lovecoupl:glugglug::nanner::hatsoff::spin::turnturn: that is POSITIVEly the truth.:thumbsup: