• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

White Noise...

This could of been posted before but here goes:

This is a car advertisement from somewhere. When they finished filming the ad, the people who made it noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist, they also heard weird noises. The ad was never put on TV because the unexplained ghostly phenomenon frightened the production team out of their wits. Watch it and about halfway look and you will see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road and you will hear the weird noises. . . spooky!

http://www.dvo.com/newsletter/monthly/2004/august/ghost_carad.mpg

yes, ok I nicked it from IMDB.com !!!

I hate those jokes. I've fallen for that one before, as well as many others. But there was one that almost gave me a heart attack. It's the "subliminal messages" flash and it has such a freaky setup that you really get into it. And at the end you're so tense, and they make you turn up the volume to hear some death metal song that when played backwards, sounds like "the Lords prayer". And then they scare the hell out of you with a LOUD scream and flash a bunch of disturbing images (dead people, aborted fetus, etc.) in front of you. I swear someone's gonna keel over from these "jokes".

lol i didn't even have to open this one to know what it was.. i had that one for awhile save on my comp.. i told my kids i was going go buy a new car and if they wanted to see what it looked like and the were thats a cool car mom... then the big :eek: and they were 10 feet in the air... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yep :thumbsup: :eek: :)