• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's your favourite insult?

Here's some of mine:

"You aren't even worth the cunt hairs that fall off my grandmother. If you had any sense of decency, you'd jump into a bottomless pit, you cum-spitting bobblehead on a special needs tricycle."

"Your total worth amounts to less than the energy expended to calculate your worth. If there was a God, have me poke out you eyes and piss in your brain, you ballclapping monkey dickmouth."

"If I were you, I'd want to be somebody else."

georges

Staff member
some of my insults

" if you aren't enough ballsy to say what you have to say in front of me then choke on your mouth and get a grip and a life you narrowminded son of bitch before i batter you like shit."

"what's the crap with you blown bullshit??! aren't enough pleased of what is proposed to you? then be humble pie and be modest unthankfully piggy whore son!! if you start again to bullshit i will learn you what what is respect and you will know me in better terms. Now get out there fucking narrow minded cocksucking bitch!!!"

"do i take my nose in your business? so do you know how to close one hole with two holes? then put your nose in my dog's ass hole you bitch!"

"what is the problem? you haven't being fucked enough good yesterday to be happy today? then go and have a hard @ss fuck with me you little cum guzzling bitch" this one is and was reserved for some dumb bitches

:D HAHA, I like this thread! Probably even more, because English is not my native language.
I recommend to watch Full Metal Jacket, there are a lot of nice insults in this movie by R. Lee Ermey. ;)

Jackson

georges

Staff member
yep i agree with ya jackson;) full metal jacket is full of insults.

regards

georges;):)

It's lucky for you that you have a hole in the end of your penis. Otherwise, oxygen couldn't get to your brain.

Is that your dick or have you jammed your finger up your ass?

I'm guessing that you were spawned by a one-off mutated chromosome resulting from your father humping the decaying carcass of beached squid right before he humped your mother in a dumpster at the rear of Hooters two days before he committed suicide by bungee jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge without a rope.

You are a botched inbred abortion that escaped the hospital and was raised by wild boar.

You are a disgrace to the rectum that farted you out of at birth.

Even Gandhi would want to hit you with a baseball bat.

I'm going inject you with AIDS because, having syphilis already, will make those two whores dance together.

You are a vagina with eyes on your ass.

Fuck the dead people on your mother's side.

I'd fuck your mouth through your ass.

Excuse me, I've been searching for my dick for some time now but I can't seam to find it. Can I take a look in your mom's mouth?

georges

Staff member
some other insults

"hey you bitch with what are you thinking? with your pussy or with your brain? get a good fuck and it will help you how to think plain bullshit."

"ha ha really funny fonzie. your 60's panties make you look like a dickie pussy. Don't get slutty you fuckin dumb bullshit pussy."

"seems that you walk like a cowboy? what happened to you? did you receive a magistral baseball bat in your @ss for haven't being correct?"

"what is on your face? is that the new gemey make up? or are these the juices of your pussy that have mixed with your stud's sperm?"

"get out of the lane you stinky civic boy!! before i batter your *** crap with my brute car!"

" what is the problem? can't be man enough to assume your acts ? what a fuckin bitch!! i would suggest to have a health care before your brain is turning into shit."

georges said:

"get out of the lane you stinky civic boy!! before i batter your *** crap with my brute car!"

Thats some funny stuff, one of my favorite's is.
Whats your fucking problem you stupid ass bitch, you must have shit for brains.

georges

Staff member
another pair of my favs

"hey you ferrari/lambo fuck, ready to drag race on green? if you loose let me fuck your italian bellisima putana whose pussy smells like the spaghetti bolognese!"

"what is that car? burnt riced out civic with stickers which sucks nos like a cum guzzling whore who sucks cock after cock. man you should be ashamed why don't ya take a real man car, so drive a good camaro or a good old muscle car"

"what do you have under your hood? a riced out civic 4 cylinder banger, that is for pussies!Even a v6 will drill your @ss like rocco fucks jenna jameson."

georges

Staff member
yep funny:D

i like import like german cars and some japanese cars like lexus and infiniti but my preference goes for muscle cars and old full sizes

regards

Ok I got one.

That piece of shit honda is no match against a big block chevy, you girlfiend sucks worst than that movie Gigli, man you need to get your priority's straight because you don't want to fuck with me man, because I will run you off the damn road.

For some reason this remind's me of the movie 8 mile.

georges

Staff member
Very good one mike 84:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges

Staff member
some others

"if you can't be man then go and have a fuck with your brother."

" if you can't be faithful and loyal, then go have some medicare for avoiding you to be a coward whore."

"if you can't move your @ss faster, let me fuck you hard and blow in your ass hole, you bitch!"

Sutty

Banned
"excuse me, would you wear shoes if you had no feet?? well why the hell are you wearing a bra!!"

"your father's so old that his wig's turned grey"

"Your girlfriend is so fat, that when she sits around the house, she actually sits AROUND the house"

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/jacket1.html

SEEMS TO ME, THE BEST PART OF YOU RAN DOWN THE CRACK OF YOUR MOMMAS ASS AND LEFT A BROWN STAIN ON THE CARPET! I THINK YOU'VE BEEN CHEATED!

HOW TALL ARE YOU
(ANSWER)
I DIDNT KNOW THEY STACKED SHIT THAT HIGH

some bloody fab ones from full metal jacket
wait for the site to load....turn your speakers up and click on a quote...beautiful....especially if you use them to answer your fone hehehe

georges said:
another pair of my favs

"hey you ferrari/lambo fuck, ready to drag race on green? if you loose let me fuck your italian bellisima putana whose pussy smells like the spaghetti bolognese!"

"what is that car? burnt riced out civic with stickers which sucks nos like a cum guzzling whore who sucks cock after cock. man you should be ashamed why don't ya take a real man car, so drive a good camaro or a good old muscle car"

"what do you have under your hood? a riced out civic 4 cylinder banger, that is for pussies!Even a v6 will drill your @ss like rocco fucks jenna jameson."
That reminds me of the time I went up against a modded Honda CR-X at a set of traffic lights in my 1.0L bog-standard VW Polo! It was hilarious! I guess you just had to be there... :D

georges

Staff member
yep tachi i know;) but that comes from the us, where i have been several times, muscle car owners hate ricers (people who own civics and other souped up cars like honda s2000, nissan skylines, mazda rx7, toyota supra and mitsubishi spider,etc)
well if you had been to the us i think you know the phenomena.

regards

i hate macho cars....dang silly in my eyes....why do that to a perfectly good car.....quit being cheap...go out and buy a Lambogini or ferari allready