• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's everyone favorite comic book movie?

Top five fav comic movies or franchise
1-Spider-man
2-X-men
3-Daredevil
4-Conan
5-Crow

Worst comic movies or franchise
1-Fantastic 4 (not the new one coming out which is actually the 2nd incarnation only true comic fans know about this one) Horrible Just Horrible!
2-Man-thing was on the sci-fi channel after a failed attempt to sell the DVD
3-Joel`s Batman films- Bill Finger turned over his grave i`m sure. Bob Kane didn`t care.
4-Captain America-Direct to video
5-Hulk- Staggered out of the Gate really badly...
Sure there are others that are worse but Holly wood and their respective companies thought they had a good product...until they watched it lol.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Haven't seen Sin City yet, but so far my fave comic-book movies are (in no order):

Batman
Batman Returns
Blade
The Rocketeer
Akira
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

i haven't seen Sin City but with the trailer i can't tell it will become my new numbre one, the others are:

2.- Spider-Man 2
3.- Batman
4.- X-Men 2
5.- Daredevil

Man Slut said:
Some terrible and not so famous comic book movies have been left out. We should vote on those too.

1.) Barb Wire
2.) Captain America (90's)
3.) Catwoman (not Selina)
4.) Crying Freeman
5.) Doc Savage
6.) Dr. Strange
7.) Fist of the Northstar
8.) Judge Dredd
9.) LXG (my Favorite)
10.) The Mask
11.) The Phantom
12.) The Rocketeer (great effects)
13.) The Shadow
14.) Spawn
15.) Steel (a joke)
16.) Supergirl (bwahahaha)
17.) Swamp Thing 1 & 2
18.) Tank Girl

/QUOTE]

You forgot Barbarella, and thers also tv movies for Generation X and Nick Fury (with David Hasselhoff!!), i think

Last edited:
I liked Sin City mostly because it didn't deviate from the source material at all. Fantastic 4 would be a close second for me.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Ghost World

Definetly Batman Begins.
I'm a motorvehicle enthusiast, and that Batmobile was awesome in my opinion. (I'm sure that many of you will say otherwise.)

I also liked X-Men 2.
Famke Janssen does The Netherlands proud.
And it was the silver screen debut of the Mazda RX-8.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
I would have to say Spider-Man was my favorite. Simply because the story stayed in line with that of the comic book.

anyone heard of this...

there is a band called "Coheed and Cambria" which i am really into right now.

apparently they are making a comic book and i can hardly wait!

Hard to choose since I love both Spiderman movies, the 1st 3 superman movies, Daredevil, Hulk, all the Batman movies (though Batman Begins has to be the best of the Batman series), Hellboy, both X-Men movies. I even enjoyed "Nick Fury: Agent of Shield".

Its actually surprising how many comics have made it to either the big or small screen. Does any one know the current count of comics to movies that have been released by Oct 2005? (put a date because I know of several upcoming films)