• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What to do at an orgy

Say you have a problem many would like to have: you're at an orgy with Jessica Simpson, Jane Fonda (when she still looked yummy in a bathing suit), Kristi Ducati and the local fat girl with big tits (everybody knows one). You may not have the holding power to make it thru all four, so whom do you fuck first? Or do you try to have two positioned in such a way that you can feel one's tits while you thrust into another one?

Also: has anyone had bad experiences with pen pals from this bulletin board? Should I advertise for one? Thanks.

Simple, have Jessica Simpson ride you cowgirl, that way you can eat out Kristi Ducati, then Jane Fonda alternate sucking their tits and making out. As for the local fat girl, send her to McDonalds to get food for after the orgy. That should keep her busy for a looong time.

Well, Kristi Ducati ("Bikini Car Wash Company") had big tits AND a great figure, so I think I would pump her doggie-style with my hands on those great tits. After that, maybe thrust into Jessica while feeling the local girl's big tits from behind. It would be hard to know whether I'm coming because of Jessica or because of the local girl's tits! Actually, while I was keeping Kristi busy, she could have licked Fonda's hole. It may be anti-climactic, but I would like also to fill Fonda's hole with my meat and splash inside her.

BlackStar, I can't believe someone replied my silly post so soon! That was about three minutes! Now who's the beauty in the picture? Can I meet her today?

well IM Horny, you are on the ballot for next weeks MOTW for sure!

as for the 4 girls. send the fat one to the grocery store, not with any money or else all she will bring back is chocolate.

the other 3, tie them up in my basement with the new midget a trapped

IM Horny said:
BlackStar, I can't believe someone replied my silly post so soon! That was about three minutes! Now who's the beauty in the picture? Can I meet her today?

Yeah, I stumbled upon it while browsing around this thread. Mcrocket has made a bunch of threads so I guess change is good.

As for the beauty, if memory serves me correctly, that would be Kelly Ericksson. I have no clue how you can meet her, but if there's a way I think I already would've.

BTW, According to a sticky made, I think you should of PMed me that question.

as for me...i'd rest my nuts on jessica simpson's big ass 5-head (it's bigger than a 4), while the fat chick gives me head...never heard of kristi ducati but judging by your taste in the other two, i'll send her and SIXTY-PLUS year-old jane fonda to a strip club to bring back some better looking women.

was that boorish enuf?

Last edited:
First I would tell the local fat girl to go get donuts and then lock her out (okay call me shallow), then I would scew Jessica Simpson, doggie style while having Kristi in a place where I could feel her tits, then would have them switch. Next I would have Kristi and Jessica start playing with each other and go over to Jane Fonda and donkey punch her while telling her that Hanoi Jane is not wanted here. Next, I would go over to the other two and screw them until I could screw no longer.

I would stick my cock in all of Jessica's holes. Then I'd tit fuck and screw the shit out of Kristi Ducati. I'd pretty much ignore Jane Fonda (except for a few titty grabs) and I'd definitely ignore the fat girl. To finish, I'd cum on Jessica and Kristi's faces. Hopefully I'd have enough to give them both a nice coat. I love facials!

http://web33.bces-2045.de/WWW.CELEB-FAKES.DE.BE/galerie_main.php?cat=slide&imageid=7608
:nannerf1: :nannerf2: :blowjob: :love-smi:

Last edited:
gotanassfetish said:
I would stick my cock in all of Jessica's holes. Then I'd tit fuck and screw the shit out of Kristi Ducati. I'd pretty much ignore Jane Fonda (except for a few titty grabs) and I'd definitely ignore the fat girl. To finish, I'd cum on Jessica and Kristi's faces. Hopefully I'd have enough to give them both a nice coat. I love facials!

http://web33.bces-2045.de/WWW.CELEB-FAKES.DE.BE/galerie_main.php?cat=slide&imageid=7608
:nannerf1: :nannerf2: :blowjob: :love-smi:

well, while you fuck Jessica, I'll fuck Kristi, and then we switch places!
deal?
I'd love to give them a nice facial too!

I'd take Kristi, and WE would go to the grocery store, leaving the others at the house- then Kristi and I would flee, going away to somewhere that I could just concentrate on her.

JW

What to do at an orgy ?
Well err... Fuck, Lick, Fuck, Assfuck, Fuck, Being sucked, Fuck, watch these horny lesbians, Fuck, etc...

Okay, I don't think much of Jane Fonda as a person, but you must admit she looked terrific in a bikini in "On Golden Pond" and in a swimsuit in "California Suite". As for the local fat girl with big tits, I just couldn't resist huge jugs. All you gotta do is close your eyes. Put your hands on them for a few seconds, and what are you gonna do with that hard-on if there's no one in the room but you and her? Wouldn't masturbation be a waste?

Johan said:
What to do at an orgy ?
Well err... Fuck, Lick, Fuck, Assfuck, Fuck, Being sucked, Fuck, watch these horny lesbians, Fuck, etc...

And who can argue with that?

:glugglug:

JW

IM Horny said:
Okay, I don't think much of Jane Fonda as a person, but you must admit she looked terrific in a bikini in "On Golden Pond" and in a swimsuit in "California Suite". As for the local fat girl with big tits, I just couldn't resist huge jugs. All you gotta do is close your eyes. Put your hands on them for a few seconds, and what are you gonna do with that hard-on if there's no one in the room but you and her? Wouldn't masturbation be a waste?

horny...on golden pond came out in 1983...fonda was in her 40's then...who knows what her wrinkled body looks like now :eek:

brianelka said:
well, while you fuck Jessica, I'll fuck Kristi, and then we switch places!
deal?
I'd love to give them a nice facial too!

You got yourself a deal if that ever happens (besides in our dreams)!
Then we can cover their pretty faces with some hot cum! That's always awesome! I'd love to see them make out afterwards with cum dripping from their lips. Awwwww. Nice.