• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What perversion is absolutely off limits to you?

What are the absolute No-No's?

• Hard Core Pain

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Scat (feces play)

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Urolagnia (Piss Play)

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Bestiality

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Extreme Degradation

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Snuff fetish

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Cannibal fetish

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Other (please explain)

This reminds me of when I was filling in the representation survey at my first full-time job and there was a question about sexual orientation. The options were :

a) prefer not to answer
b) heterosexual
c) homosexual
d) bisexual
e) other

Being young and naive, "other" filled my head with all sorts of terrifying possibilities of what people were into fucking if it wasn't their own gender, the opposite gender or a bit of both.

I'm a little worried about the whole SEX WITH ANIMALS thing being less of a no-no, according to this poll, than poop.

I'm not sure what made you assume that the poll was set up in any particular order giving value in any way to one or another, I was just curious about what people consider limits and threw a few things I've seen discussed up there for response.

All. Why do you need to shit, piss, vom, degrade, or abuse the person you're with. Now you're equating them to something that is less than you.
Why don't you just waterboard them while you're at it? She's not an terrorist...

Interesting POV, but I would also ask what makes someone request that these things are done to them, which is often the case as well.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Personally all of that stuff mentioned is disgusting. I'd have to go get myself checked if I ever engaged in any of the categories above.