• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What makes you happy?

Bacon
Wine

:yummie:

Personally, I love being outdoors, more specifically camping. Later in the summers (typically end of July) I do a week-long excursion hikes along the Appalachian Trail. The smell of burning wood, fresh trout/perch, fresh vegies from roadside venders along the trail = heaven! Also a big thing for me are Highland Games (my great-great grandfather was a Scotsman) directly from around the Loch Lomond area.

And Tittyman5000 put it so elegantly...

Spexy Ashleigh :drool2:
[size=-2]I don't refer to her as a cam-whore...I kinda like to refer to her moreover as a girl-next-door...more fitting for someone like her[/size]

Last edited:

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Breath taking moments. Financial security.
Warm clear water & miles upon miles of white sandy beaches.
Falling in love :)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
There's one thing that always makes me happy, and that is listening to Blues.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Spexy Ashleigh :drool2:

:lovecoupl

...and beer. And bacon (thanks Spexy)

no probs ;)

:yummie:

Personally, I love being outdoors, more specifically camping. Later in the summers (typically end of July) I do a week-long excursion hikes along the Appalachian Trail. The smell of burning wood, fresh trout/perch, fresh vegies from roadside venders along the trail = heaven! Also a big thing for me are Highland Games (my great-great grandfather was a Scotsman) directly from around the Loch Lomond area.

And Tittyman5000 put it so elegantly...

[size=-2]I don't refer to her as a cam-whore...I kinda like to refer to her moreover as a girl-next-door...more fitting for someone like her[/size]

awww thanks babes <3

Being with people who appreciate me.

Watching my computer clock hit 5pm.
BBQing while drinking some cold beer. :glugglug:
Freeones when I am home alone. :banana:
Watching LSU and the Saints win.
When my wife wears just underwear and a tight tee :lovecoupl:
Christmas Season
Me losing 20lbs on my diet so far.