• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Kinda Chips Y'all Like?

Christ, I love my crisps or corn-baked snacks of many varieties. I couldn't possibly narrow it down to one flavour.

• McCoys in most of their flavours, I love. Flamegrilled Steak, Mexican Chilli, Chargrilled Chicken, Thai Sweet Prawn, several other flavours they've had in and out. They used to do one called Firecracker Chicken which was nice. Salt and Vinegar in general does nothing for me, and their Cheese and Onion are a bit too cheesy for me.
  • Roysters' t-bone steak flavoured (bubbly crisps) are really nice. I think they also sell them in Sour Cream but I've rarely seen them, if ever.
  • Several flavours of Wheat Crunchies, I like - tomato, bacon, worcester sauce.
  • NikNaks in the rib, spicy and scampi and lemon flavours.
  • Square Crisps (formerly Smiths, now I think Walkers) Cheese and Onion are deliciously sharp.
  • A lot of the Walkers Sensations flavours are lovely although Lidl do a knock-off called Selections and their chicken and thyme are just as nice and cheaper.
  • Walkers Max Paprika, I love.
  • Lots of flavours of Snack-a-Jacks, especially the mango chutney popadoms.
  • Cofresh do a range of chilli flavour potato snacks that I love especially the chilli & lemon swirls. I used to be able to get similar flavoured balls from Lidl (similar texture to Wotsits but ball shaped) but they haven't stocked them for ages now.
  • Mackie's bird eye chilli and Aberdeen Angus flavours are both lovely. The haggis ones are ok.
  • Chilli flavour tortilla chips, Doritos or the cheap equivalent.
  • Motherfuckin' Skips and motherfuckin' Snaps, the kings of prawn cocktail and tomato respectively.
  • Monster Munch. I like the Flaming Hot, but Roast Beef are king. If I had to choose one favourite, it's probably beef Monster Munch.

Does anyone know if these are real?

Yes, they were. They were nice. Other flavours they had in that contest were Hoisin Duck (nice), Chilli & Chocolate (OK) and Builders Breakfast which I didn't try because I can't stand eggy things, but people that did try them told me they were horrible with a taste/smell spectrum likened to "rotten eggs" "sulphur" or "rancid farts."

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Well, if you want an answer for JUST potato chips, I would go with "Charlie Chips"...I don't know if they are regional, or national.

Especially crushed up, and sprinkled ON the burger.

I haven't had those since before jr. high school. I didn't even know they were still available. You just made my day.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
VeganDoritosLG.jpg

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member
Anything Salt-n-Vinegar

Anything with enough heat to melt my tongue out of my face - a friend of mine makes potato chips that bring tears to my eyes, they are so hot. She won't tell me what she puts on them, but they are amazing.

I also like Okra crisps. Yummy...

I'll go with Goldfish Crackers, but they're not as good as they used to be. They were the best before they started stamping the smiley faces on them, Back then, they were light and airy, but the stamping causes them to compress. I still like them, but I've always wondered whose bright idea it was to fuck them up for no reason.

I, too, love the fishes.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Ohhh! I forgot!! FRESH PLANTAIN CHIPS!!!

Those are probably my favorite!

I am adding plantains to my grocery list... woo! :heart:

Plantain Chips sound great. A Plantain is actually a potato. I really enjoy Plantains at this Cuban Restaurant called Versailles in my area. They use an orange-garlic sauce that I always ask for extra. Garlic Chicken Dinner FTW

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Sun chips are disgusting. That shit is made out of...anything and taste that way. Frito Lay is a boycott of mine for many reasons. One of them is that is that there are better tastes out there.

Andy Cap Hot fries is on my list.

A few more odd ones.

Prawn Cocktail isn't odd here, it's a staple flavour of crisp a/k/a chip. I personally don't think the crisps ever taste like prawns, just sweet and tangy.

Every crisp range here from Walkers down to supermarkets' cheap own brands will knock out the following flavours :

Ready Salted ("Plain")
Cheese And Onion
Roast Chicken
Smokey/Crispy Bacon
Beef/Steak And Onion
Prawn Cocktail
Salt and Vinegar

Increasingly, Worcester Sauce and BBQ as well, although I don't think Golden Wonder bother with either of those.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Sun chips are disgusting. That shit is made out of...anything and taste that way.

My wife informed me that Sun Chips aren't always available because they're made in special solar powered fryers. I didn't flinch, I just said, "is that right?" and thought to myself, "I did it all for the nookie".

My favorite potato chip, I haven't been able to find in a few years-

Trader Joe's Cheddar & Horseradish Potato Chips.

da fucking bomb!