• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of car do you drive?

2003 Chevy Corvette: 50th Anniversary Special Edition.

LOL I'm sorry but you just reminded me of this;

The Ten Most Annoying Car Owners

4.) Mid-Life Crisis Special Edition Corvette Owners

Typical Conversation: "Hey, you wanna ride in my 'Vette? No? What, is it the bald spot? Don't you know what this car is? It's the Indy 500 Pace Car edition! There were only 500 made! It's matching numbers! With factory air conditioning! So what if it's a horrible purple and gold combination, it'll be worth thousands in a few years, you just wait! And then you'll be bald too! And old! And no creepy older guys will ask you to ride in their 'Vettes! That'll show you..."

http://jalopnik.com/5560710/the-ten-most-annoying-car-owners/gallery/

LOL I'm sorry but you just reminded me of this;

The Ten Most Annoying Car Owners

4.) Mid-Life Crisis Special Edition Corvette Owners

Suggested By: smackela

Typical Conversation: "Hey, you wanna ride in my 'Vette? No? What, is it the bald spot? Don't you know what this car is? It's the Indy 500 Pace Car edition! There were only 500 made! It's matching numbers! With factory air conditioning! So what if it's a horrible purple and gold combination, it'll be worth thousands in a few years, you just wait! And then you'll be bald too! And old! And no creepy older guys will ask you to ride in their 'Vettes! That'll show you..."

http://jalopnik.com/5560710/the-ten-most-annoying-car-owners/gallery/

Oh shit!...wait...is that a bald spot?!?!...sonofabitch, You Might be on to something! :eek:

I can assure you that I am too young for that to be the case, unfortunately the 'Vette' has apparently become the stereotypical car for such scenarios. So thanks for the laugh. :rofl:

However I do love my car and it has served me well over the years, in more ways than one. :thumbsup: :2 cents:

Believe me, if I could afford the Z06, or the gas it eats, or the insurance, I would be on it like a moth to the lamp. IF I could drive a ZR1 on a closed course for an hour, I could die happy.

As for serving you well, I definitely believe it. Even my Si has served me well in more ways than one.

I wouldn't be talking shit.. especially from the drivers seat of a Ford Probe.. regardless of what kind of shape it is in... :dunno:

Dude...what are you on about? I said that was my OLD car. It was right out of HS. I got much more class than that, and much more class than that black POS you drive.

You said 'queer'. :thumbsup:

Yeah, he coppied me. He'd better be careful though, because, although in it's oldest form the word does mean "odd or strange" it is certainly used in a derogatory maner in many cases in the late twentieth century and even today. It's not a word to used lightly. :cool:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
97 Pontiac Grand AM with no cassett deck just an FM/AM radio...I like to call my car "Children of The Damned" because that's the sound it makes when I start it up in the Winter.

Dude...what are you on about? I said that was my OLD car. It was right out of HS. I got much more class than that, and much more class than that black POS you drive.

You're right. A Honda that comes from the factory with 200 horse power, a limited slip differential, a 350 watt sub-woofer, aluminum alloy wheels, front and rear disc brakes, red lines at 8200 rpm and all while getting up to 37 mpg and is great in the snow and ice... what a POS :rofl:

Let me guess, your "classy" daily driver is a Bentley? I think not. :thefinger

97 Pontiac Grand AM with no cassett deck just an FM/AM radio...I like to call my car "Children of The Damned" because that's the sound it makes when I start it up in the Winter.

Grand Am's are good runners. You take care of it and it will take care of you.

You're right. A Honda that comes from the factory with 200 horse power, a limited slip differential, a 350 watt sub-woofer, aluminum alloy wheels, front and rear disc brakes, red lines at 8200 rpm and all while getting up to 37 mpg and is great in the snow and ice... what a POS :rofl:

Let me guess, your "classy" daily driver is a Bentley? I think not. :thefinger

I wouldn't be caught dead in that thing. That bulky, off-putting new age priusesque type style is ugly as hell, at least to me. :2 cents: Ain't tryin' to flame ya anymore dude, but if you call me out, be prepared to take the heat. ;)

I appreciate that you're not going to continue flaming me. I don't like flaming as it is well, retarded.

But.. Bulky? Prius like?
lets compare (keep in mind these photos are not to scale relative to each other)
gal_lg9.jpg

ext_image3.jpg

gal_lg11.jpg

The car seats 5 and only weighs 2891 pounds with full fluids, and that's the 4-door!
It is also the best handling FWD 4-banger that there is. It is tiny and nimble, not remotely bulky. Saying a Honda Civic is bulky pretty much puts you into the *Doesn't know shit about cars* category, which is fine. The civic is less than a foot longer than a Mini and only 5 inches wider! And it's a lot shorter (height-wise)! Unless you think Minis are bulky too :rofl:

I'm not saying that a Civic is the best or ultimate car you could own, far from it, and I am certainly no Honda fanboy. But for the price it literally can't be beat, and easily keeps up with the majority of cars in higher priced categories. The Civic and the Prius.. nothing at alike.

I wouldn't be caught dead in that thing. That bulky, off-putting new age priusesque type style is ugly as hell, at least to me.

So just out of curiosity, what do you drive that allows you to be so condescending? :dunno:

So just out of curiosity, what do you drive that allows you to be so condescending? :dunno:

I'm not trying to be condescending and I don't think there has to be tension between us on a Internet board for chryssakes, but we just somewhere got off on the wrong foot.

For now, my whip is a '97 like this one, only white and the rims are a little different:

http://image.automotive.com/f/featu.../0808mt_05_z+custom_trucks+1997_chevy_s10.jpg

When I get out of school the first car I'm likely gonna buy is a C70, although my taste for cars changes quite a bit. Some of the newer Cadillac stuff is pretty crazy.