• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is your favorite part of the female body?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Politically fucking correct answer, that's what it is. After all, everyone knows swhalecum, or whatever his name is, is just a spineless little suckup that values the approval of the mindless masses above his own self-respect. :busted:

:dropdead: :D

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
ok so far i think eyes and ass are winning, but i didn't count

No way - give that chick a dick and I'm fucking betting those pretty eyes and firm round ass just ain't all that important anymore.

I rest my case...... Without a cunt, the rest is all just window dressing. :yesyes:

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
No way - give that chick a dick and I'm fucking betting those pretty eyes and firm round ass just ain't all that important anymore.

I rest my case...... Without a cunt, the rest is all just window dressing. :yesyes:

Well, except maybe for stdiva and that dirl guy.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
:dropdead: :D

Go pull your own penis out by the roots you winning little biatch - I already almost choked to death on the bile that rose in my throat when I saw the pictures of you giving dirl a rimjod. :pukey:

And I'm not sure which is worse, that you got to give dirl a rimjob before I did or the fact that you gave him one after you promised I was your only one.

You cheating whore you...... :notfair:

Deepcover

Closed Account
Waistline, legs, thighs, calfs, feet, belly, warm soft hands, eyes. The way how she moves like a cobra...oh fuck i've been poisoned.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Nipples.

Great nipples (large, erect, knobby, pointy, etc.) are the female body parts that can make me go "oh wow... oh yeah!" more than any other. And an otherwise sexy girl, but who has "sad" nipples (scarred from a boob job, flat, inverted, etc.), can make me :(.