• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is your favorite part of the female body?

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
the brain followed closely by personality.

trust me, the rest of the board agrees.

Damn near neg rep'ed you for that one. After a week of dealing with brain-dead models, one of which was my roommate, I almost missed the sarcasm.

Would be nice to have a week filled with smart, sexy, no-drama girls like Violet Little, Cheyenne Winters, Anistaija, or Blaze Burnz - yes, they actually do exist but this week has been overwhelming filled with brain-dead cunt peddlers.

Oh - and to answer the original question, cunts! A girl's gotta have a cunt! She girl can be brainless, titless, assless, tonsilsless, esophagusless, or pancreasless as long as she's not cuntless - I got no use at all for a cuntless girl.

Squazzy on the other hand, likes them with huge fake tits and a big hard penis.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
And if you ask about traits - I would be nice to personally meet at least one girl in the industry with integrity.

I'm sure she's out there somewhere, just haven't found her yet.

Oh - and to answer the original question, cunts! A girl's gotta have a cunt! She girl can be brainless, titless, assless, tonsilsless, esophagusless, or pancreasless as long as she's not cuntless - I got no use at all for a cuntless girl.

What about one without an ileum? Would you go for one of those?

Im not gonna lie, i love girls eyes, i love how women can flirt with there eyes.. HOTT.. oh yeah and the occasional nice perky real boobies tehehe

A woman with confidence in herself is incredibly sexy to me. However if we are talking strictly physical,I love the eyes followed by breasts!

Shifty

O.G.

Not to worry papa. As long as you're beside her, she'll always have one! Guaranteed!

:hatsoff:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Asshole...Balloon Knot...Starfish....Taint....whatever you wanna call it.

Reactions: BCT