• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the maximum pain you have felt?

I injured myself playing badminton a couple of days ago, the skin from the sole of my right toe got scraped off due to wrong footwear , i didn't make much of it,so I took a nail-cutter and chopped off the skin which had come off leaving the raw tender stuff exposed , covered it with a band aid and forgot about it. Then i hit the gym yesterday and ran for about a kilometer on the treadmill till i realized the band aid had come off. So i reset it and continued working out. Around 3'o clock last night I woke up with the most searing pain that it made me dizzy in the head. Even the pain which i felt , when I was pushed mid air trying to head the ball while playing right back for my school and then landing complete body weight on the left wrist, paled in comparison.

I cant walk for atleast 3 days now .. feel like shite! :horse:

Thanks! I hate having to sit around indoors without going outdoors for a bit :(

I was thinking physical.. lets keep emotions for another time.

Contracted pneumonia as a kid and that was no picnic. It was about 4 days of non stop pain in the entire front and back of my upper torso. No posture or medication could relieve it and there's not much you can do other than take some gunk to hack up the congestion. I couldn't even appreciate the massaging the nurses gave that is supposed to help break the shit up in your lungs.:facepalm:

Although this pain wasn't felt by me but dealt by me, I would have to imagine it was pretty painful. As a teenager after some joking got serious, me and another kid in the neighborhood got into a fight. He was pretty accomplished in wrestling and I guess he'd been wanting to [nobabe]Try Me[/nobabe] (Try Me is a fricken babe's name???? :facepalm:)for awhile anyway. Well, the bastard got the upper hand on me after I didn't really chamber a kick right and slipped. He got me in a choke hold but I just so happened to have a pair of dykes (needle nosed pliers) in my back pocket from tightening spokes on my little brother's bike earlier.

I grabbed the dykes from my back pocket and cupped a fat of his belly skin with them..then squeezed the shit out of it...he let go and tried to stop me with his off arm but he sounded like he was being dipped in molten lava when I did that.:1orglaugh I imagine that shit hurt pretty bad...

I was almost crushed to death once. Ended up breaking a whole bunch of bones. When it was all said and done, it was a whole month before I took my first step. I ended up having to learn how to walk all over again. Every move I made, I was in pain.

broke my wrist snow boarding. really doesn't compare lol

probably the worst I can think of was when I had three of my wisdom teeth pulled it was fine in the beginning they numbed it and shit but after it was gone the pain was really intense I was popping vicodin like candy.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Sciatica & when I fell down icy steps and broke my coccyx (tail bone). The latter there is really nothing you can do besides painkillers to alleviate the pain. It hurts standing, lying down or sitting.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
It's a tie between pinching a Nerve in my neck and getting a rear tooth extracted from my Jawline. :mad:

i'd have to say irritable bowel. my was stabbing pain easily the worst i've experienced, and since it's stomach pain, there's not much you can do but just have to deal with it. i took all sorts of pills, but nothing helped. finally got my stomach back down to somewhat normal, but for almost a year i couldn't work out, drink, or even eat normal foods. it was like being prisoner of my own body. that shit sucks ass. anyone else with severe i.b.s. out there, i feel for ya. the most debilitating pain ever. that or kidney stones. and one time, knocked my big toenail off when i was wearing shoes, had to take em off and my socks. it was hanging on by the end. hurt like a mother fucker.

About 6 months ago I had two herniated disks in my L4 L5 lower back area, pinching a nerve & causing severe Sciatica, worst pain of my life and Ive had a broken leg, stitches, burns you name it. It had my right leg almost paralyzed and I had to do Electric shock therapy and laser treatment then about 3 months of physical therapy.
All from lifting too much heavy shit in the shop :facepalm: Lift with your legs! :D

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I exploded a disc in my back, late 99, got surgery march 2000.
The disc was crushing my spinal cord against a vertabrate.
worst pain I ever had for about 4 months, excruciating , drive you insane pain.
On the day of my surgery my girlfriend died in a car accident, actually the night before but I didn't find out until after the operation........so i went from one kind of pain to another.
not a good time in my life.

2 years ago i severed the tendon in my thumb, couldnt move it until i had surgery to fix it. the healing aspect was insanely painful because of the tightness of the stitches. therapy hurt like a mofo for 3 weeks. having them removed.....that was even worse.

when i was a junior in high school, i went to a bonfire on Ocean Beach here in SF. drunk guy sprayed lighter fluid through the fire, and onto my leg, with proceeded to burn until it was doused by someone with a water bottle. it caused a large patch of 2nd degree burns. as im trained in first aid, i was able to take care of it without going to a doctor. but again, the healing was way more intense than the initial injury. a 1ft by 5 inch space, on the shin, scabbing and the healing is so painful i cant even explain it. i was blinded by pain, and couldnt walk at all.

a few years back, when i was working a summer job, i was moving some hay bails into the loft of a barn. i was naturally using a hay hook----for those of you who dont know, think "i know what you did last summer" hook----and i waited too long to hook a bail as it was coming off the conveyor belt. it hit me in the shoulders, and fell straight down, driving the 8 inch hay hook into my shin. it didnt all go through, but enough did that it went in, curved and came back out, causing an inch and a half deep, 2 inch long gash in my leg. that sucked a lot.

theres tons of other stuff, but its too much to type out. im very accident prone haha

I had a 250-pound B3 organ case crush my foot on New Year's Eve. I couldn't walk normally for almost 3 weeks. Nothing broken, it just crushed my toes. I've had worse, I just can't remember off the top of my head.

I can think of a worse one, though. I have a coworker who was using an air compressor to staple fabric to a frame. He would put in a few staples, put the stapler between his legs, rotate the frame, pull the fabric, and staple again. It all worked fine until he grabbed the stapler wrong, squeezed the trigger, and stapled his nutsack to his leg. That's gotta hurt.

Back in the early 90s when i was in elementary school i had my growth plates in one of my knees killed since that leg was 5 inch longer then the other one

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
I have a coworker who was using an air compressor to staple fabric to a frame. He would put in a few staples, put the stapler between his legs, rotate the frame, pull the fabric, and staple again. It all worked fine until he grabbed the stapler wrong, squeezed the trigger, and stapled his nutsack to his leg. That's gotta hurt.