• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

djbeef

Closed Account
Smithsonian channel runs a series of "Over" shows. Aerial Boston, Aerial Miami. Sometimes they just do a state. I think there's one in the UK too. A blend of a history show and one of those nature shows with great sights and photography. The narrator is just right for it too.

Smithsonian channel runs a series of "Over" shows. Aerial Boston, Aerial Miami. Sometimes they just do a state. I think there's one in the UK too. A blend of a history show and one of those nature shows with great sights and photography. The narrator is just right for it too.
This seems like fun. It would be cool if they got permission to do Washington DC or NYC, as that's something you would never get to see otherwise.

Reactions: sj1

sj1

Love & Basketball
Yes I have seen "Aerial America" like (djbeef ) said above, everyone I have seen features States with a lot of history of each state, famous buildings, Landmarks and so much more. Most states are shown in 1 hour but you have commercials. Really is interesting to see the amazing landscapes, animals and to see and hear about history of events. There are many shows, go to Smithsonian Channel dot com. I do not know that much about hotlinking or how to tell what is or I would have just posted the link. There is a wide selection of Genres, Animals, Ancient History, Aviation, Military History, Nature , Wildlife and a lot of more. Sorry so long. Take care.

djbeef

Closed Account
This seems like fun. It would be cool if they got permission to do Washington DC or NYC, as that's something you would never get to see otherwise.
I know that I've seen NYC, and it was post 9/11 that it was shot but I don't think they've done a DC, though maybe. I got the feeling that they're a few years old, I've seen some Southern states that they would probably word a little differently after the past couple of years. Monument shots and things. Very good aerial photography though not that old.

• Love

sj1

Love & Basketball
When I saw your post yesterday I forgot all about how great the Smithsonian channel is. Great post. Yes I would say they are a few years old. I have seen at least half the states, Washington, Oregon, Michigan, South Dakota, Florida, New Jersey, New York and others so have seen upper North, South, West, East and the plain states.

National Geographic has a series on 9/11. Some footage You Might not have seen before.
Even after 20 years it's pretty surreal every time you see it.

MOU.jpg

Here's one that was... different. Can you guys guess what popular 80's show this is a remake of?
The animal on the left is probably the best hint.

It's the new He-Man show on netflix.

Yeah, that was not expected.

I recently got into Rick & Morty. I thought it would take a while to catch up, but it's really easy to binge through. Almost to season 4. I can see why it's popular.

"Squid game is good so far, but I'd really like to see a full version of the one that started the genre: Battle Royale. The movie really condensed/butchered the novel/manga and left out so many key elements & plots."

I was in Australia in 2003. My last day I was looking for something to do, so I hit a theater, and happened to catch "Battle Royale." Holy shit!! I walked out of the movie, floored. Was surprised at how the Director blatantly showed one girl using her sexuality to seduce and kill other players. AWESOME!!
If you liked what she did in the film, you should track down a copy of the manga or novel. She's basically a nun in the film compared to what she does in the original material! (& they also do a deep dive into what made her into the nympho-sociopath. In fact, they get into the backstories of so many of the characters, it really makes their deaths have so much more of an impact.

Last edited:
I watched the premiere episode of the new Showtime drama "Yellowjackets" and enjoyed it. I am aware it is only one episode and not the entire series as of yet but I thought I would post. I will be sticking with it.

Furthermore, this thread could be moved to the new TV & Movie section of the board.