• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

HA HA.. I hope thats a joke. The last good scary movie I saw was "Let the right one in". Watch it if you want a true vampire movie. What kind of vampire movie is where the vampires don't sleep during the day?
It's a quote (and probably the most memorable one at that) from the film. :)

Spleen

Banned?
Jarhead

One of my favourite war movies. Even though it has a distinct lack of war.

Last House on the Left. I just saw this in the theatre, and it was pretty decent. I love Monica Potter, who played the Mother. Another actress in the movie who played Monica's daughter, Sara Paxton, was absolutely gorgeous too.

Passchendaele - I was worried about the love story being too much of the story but in the end I was very satisfied. Good Canadian sh*t!

Considering that it doesn't get released (officially) until May 1st, I would say no.

Well okay I couldn't wait any longer so I downloaded the unfinished version and it was okay enjoyed the fact you could see how things are done. Missing textures, particles and unfinished chroma keying or w/e they call it.

The film its self was to short and sadly it was all about wolverine and sabretooth other mutants appear for a couple of seconds and that's it. Its a film about wolverine but I was really hoping to see more of gambit. If you seen the trailer you seen most of it.

Storyline made no sense to me after reading Wikipedia but I liked it any way. I'm sure to watch it again when its released.

Well okay I couldn't wait any longer so I downloaded the unfinished version and it was okay enjoyed the fact you could see how things are done. Missing textures, particles and unfinished chroma keying or w/e they call it.

The film its self was to short and sadly it was all about wolverine and sabretooth other mutants appear for a couple of seconds and that's it. Its a film about wolverine but I was really hoping to see more of gambit. If you seen the trailer you seen most of it.

Storyline made no sense to me after reading Wikipedia but I liked it any way. I'm sure to watch it again when its released.

That's why you don't watch it before it's released.