• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest BAD film you watched?

C

cindy CD/TV

"Contagion." What a MAJOR disappointment, IMO. "The Thing" prequel was way better. Before taking in yesterday's double-feature, I never would've guessed "Contagion" would be the far inferior film -- good thing I saw that one first and left the theater happy. :D

Hellraiser:Revelations Actually watched the whole thing and it was the worst piece of crap I have ever seen. Only reason they made it was so the studio could keep the rights for the franchise so they threw together this cheap piece of crap that's a total embarrassment to the franchise and the original.

The Smurfs

30 Days of Night: Dark Days.

I've got a hard-on for Diora Baird but even she couldn't save this movie. The movie is atrocious at the best of times. Diora was wasted in this movie.

Hard Candy. I didn't like Ellen Page's performance or the film as a whole.

Really?! I thought that movie was fucking awesome without being gratuitous.

Anyway,I saw The Three Musketeers(Paul W S Anderson version) over the weekend,and it was pure crap.I thought that at least the action would be good,but it turns out that all he really did was watch the hell out of Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes,and make a really bad Three Musketeers version of that movie.

Glad I didn't see it in 3D either,because I would've had a headache to go along with a crappy movie.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Really?! I thought that movie was fucking awesome without being gratuitous.

Anyway,I saw The Three Musketeers(Paul W S Anderson version) over the weekend,and it was pure crap.I thought that at least the action would be good,but it turns out that all he really did was watch the hell out of Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes,and make a really bad Three Musketeers version of that movie.

Glad I didn't see it in 3D either,because I would've had a headache to go along with a crappy movie.

LOL I might check out Hugo and TinTin on 3D.