• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

NHL 98 for the PS1. I updated all the team rosters with the exception of Minnesota and Atlanta. I kept certain players in the game like Gretzky,Messier,Yzerman,and Primeau. I'm using The Flyers in season mode and I'm at 48 Wins - 0 Loses - 2 Ties.

(xbox 360) Gears Of War, GRAW 2, and crackdown
(ps3) resistance fall of man
(wii) arcade games and zelda
(pc) Counter-strike: source, s.ta.l.k.e.r., and painkiller

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Eventually I'll be online with xbox live. All of us on here should start a guild or whatever the fuck it's called!

Well, if you join some Wolfenstein Enemy Territory server, you'll eventually find me. Yes, the guy with the sniper rifle that just blow your head off.

:)

Interesting that you should mention that...

I've been all over Zelda:Ocarina of Time latley. my goal is to beat the game in less than three hours without using glitches.

hmmm...I'm currently going through FFXII...I'm re-beating FFX...trying to beat it in under 50 hours...and Major League Baseball 2k7...oh and Forza Motorsport

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Guitar Hero1&2 for PS2...getting another guitar soon an X-plorer :D

I rented and beat the Spiderman 3 movie game, and it kind of sucked, it was extremely easy, as it only took me 6 hours of time to beat it all together. If you're going to play this game, rent it first, trust me.