• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Joorpe

Closed Account
I picked up Clive Barker's Jericho today. $1.69. Huge Steam summer sale going on right now. Too bad I am broke.

Finished Fable 2. Now Im playing Modern Warfare 2.

Still on Borderlands -- still rocking that kick ass 350HP revolver with a blade at the end the likes of FFVIII Gunblade! :D

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Geriatrica IV: When Nature Doesn't Call for the PayStation 3.

britlover

Closed Account
Just bought Transformers: War for Cybertron for the X-Box360 on opening day at a near by GameStop. And it's preoccupied a lot of my free time as of late. It was pretty well worth the wait. And last time I checked, nothing else I want come sout until around December (says so on Amazon) cause that is when the new Castlevania as well as I beleive Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 and Batman: Arkham Aslyum 2 come out.

And I'm not a HUGE modern gamer, as this is only actually my fifth 360 game, but I REALLY wanted it and it was more or less REALLY worth the wait, and in the coming months I of course do want those as well.

britlover

Closed Account
any one still play classic games

Yup, and on a fairly regular basis, too. I got well over 22 classic regular Nintendo (as we call it in our family) or "NES" game cartrides that I break out on special overly rainy weekend occasions a few times a year, as well as 13 not so unlucky Super-Nintendo cartridges. I feel that was the last great "seminal classic" system if anyone asks me. Alas to each they're own.

Call me Mr.Late To The Party,but I just finished MGS4.

What a truly great game,even if it is bogged down with some of the longest cut scenes ever,especially at the end.It reminded me of LOTR:ROTK,where it just seemed to keep going with no end in sight.Yet even through all of that,it is epic.

any one still play classic games

Like Goldeneye, Mario64, Wizards & Warriors on the NES, etc.? Same as the guy above, they're set up for use whenever. On this I just wanted to note--as much as I love some 360 games, the system itself... well let's just say it's sad I can blow the dust out of my NES, plug it up, and play it even though it's my age but can't rely on the much newer system like that. Although I hear the new one won't red ring anymore (it'll just shut off before over-heating). Nice of them to get to that... finally.

Red Dead Redemption is pretty incredible though. I'm only a mission or two into Mexico (probably because the hunting is so addictive to me).

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Chuckie Manson XXI: Parole Denied Again! for the XKOX system.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

Killzone 2 on PS3

I'm trying to get through that as well,in between sessions of MAG.I also picked up Bionic Commando for PS3 today.Seems that it's pretty much worth the $9 that I payed for it.

Fifa 10 just love that game, for 360.

Also waiting for All Points Bulletin for PC, Friday i believe it hits shelves in the UK, so pre ordered mine thank you, cant wait.