• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What football clubs do you people support?

to be honest, i think it does! :D coz football (SOKKA) is just pure class, like fine art, a glass of wine, a fine woman, etc etc, simply the best game EVER! LOL :laugh:

Depends on which team your watching, i mean you could be watching Milan at the san siro one minute then just go watch someone like Forest green rovers the next, the quality of football probably makes it exciting to watch and like a fine art.

ar bu u zee ur manager iz no better either! :D

Summer

Banned
Union Jax said:
Newcastle - 0
Arsenal - 1

Whoohoooo :nanner:

We`re Gunning for ya Chelski , and your twat of a manager!

:cool:
newcastle have gone right down that pan lately they'll be rid of souness soon the way there goin and gettin alan shearer as a player manager LOL the old geordie tw@ ;) LMAO :1orglaugh

Union Jax

Banned
They are really a one man team with Shearer IMHO.

Regarding Chelski...They have Liverpool tomorrow....I`ll be cheering on the scousers! ;-)

:laugh: "G8" wants to coach Newcastle United in the Australian League or A-League as it is known.

I am laughing at his new name but i think he would be an ok coach for Newcastle. :) ATM Perth is coachless :p our cld coach is now a technical director! :p

Sutty

Banned
Chelsea are the new "Arsenal of the 80's"

1-0 to the Chel-ser-lea...........

booo and booo to your teams brendo! :laugh: just kidding! :D

i go for North in the AFL so you have permission to laugh atme too! :D

Denver Broncos Mates ha ha id like to see some soccer puss (david Beckham) run a in route with al wilson @ Middle linebacker...........oh wait the soccer on tv put me to sleep again.

I've always hated it when people support Man u aswell as there local club, get behind your local team even if they do loose every week. Besides Man U are American now and are soon going to be playing in blue (apparently) as the Glaziers want change.

McRocket

Banned
I played soccer for 6 years until I was 16 - so I know the sport a little ( I live in Canada).

But I have never seen a bigger bunch of wimpier acting professional atheletes then soccer players. I can't think of a sport that is even close - off of the top of my head.
They get touched and they start rolling on the ground and overact. I know it's to draw a penalty (I assume) but it looks ridiculous.