• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you spend "a lot" of money on....

-new basses
-bass amps
-bass strings
-CD's
-other miscelaneous bass gear

can you tell I'm a professional bass player?!?!?!

wiza_gab

Banned
videogame...videogame and videogame (no the last one is macintosh ;) )

call me idiot, I can't understand how the hell I spend all my money, but I do spend alot... ok, my city is freaking expensive compared to the other cities in italy, but I'm unable to live with 800 euros per month -.-'

On my PC equipment, and on Paintball stuff, the two things i really love to do....be on my PC, and play Paintball.

comanduc said:
Motorcycles and everything associated with motorcycles: Fuel, tires, oil and tools. And a lot of money spent traveling on said beast!!!

Whoops forgot the frame sliders and Michelin Pilot Roads I bought! ;)

ckjedi66 said:
On my PC equipment, and on Paintball stuff, the two things i really love to do....be on my PC, and play Paintball.

Where do you play paintball? I have a gun but havent used it in a very long time, so I haven't spent a lot of money on that.

Otherwise I do spend a lot of money on video games, on my car (maintenance and gasoline), I've spent a lot of money on dates too, just taking girls out clubbing, dancing, movies, dinner, and when the date doesn't go that well sometimes spend some on hookers (like charlie sheen said, I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave) :wave2:

My finances are really tight lately, anyway I make an effort to to spend my money on computers, gadgets, and going out

member987

Closed Account
comanduc said:
Motorcycles and everything associated with motorcycles: Fuel, tires, oil and tools. And a lot of money spent traveling on said beast!!!

And...broken ankle from trying to use motorcycle as a surf board on asphalt. Man, it hurts!!

comanduc said:
And...broken ankle from trying to use motorcycle as a surf board on asphalt. Man, it hurts!!

Tell me about it! I bought a new bicycle last week and had my first accident the next day I bought it, now I have a bruise the size of my hand on my groin caused by direct impact with the handlebar. The pain is unbearable... one inch lower and my boys would have been in trouble, lucky me :)

BNF said:
What do you buy, that is probably out of the ordinary, and spend a lot of money on? It's relative, but compared to the average person, where does your money go? Just curious!

For me:
Food (c5500kcal/daily) and suppliments
Camera gear of all kinds

:rolleyes:

That actually sounds like what I buy except you could exchange camera gear for things that are involved in target shooting like glk 35.

5500 calories a day and supplements....hmmm let me guess you’re into some serious weight training. Do you weigh around 197lbs/89 kg? If you don't mind me asking? I am still a thousand calories under that. Although I have only been doing serious weight training for about six months. Its surprising the amount you have to eat to keep putting on the muscle. People always think its weird that I have 20 pounds of whey protein and dextrose on the kitchen countertop. :1orglaugh

D-rock said:
5500 calories a day and supplements....hmmm let me guess you’re into some serious weight training. Do you weigh around 197lbs/89 kg? If you don't mind me asking? I am still a thousand calories under that. Although I have only been doing serious weight training for about six months. Its surprising the amount you have to eat to keep putting on the muscle. People always think its weird that I have 20 pounds of whey protein and dextrose on the kitchen countertop. :1orglaugh

Yayayayaya! :D

aeac85

Hehe.

AustrianMale said:
Yayayayaya! :D

aeac85

Hehe.

Dude! you can get your muscles just by lifting that weight everyday!!!

I Spend Lot On Electronics

Gears For Kids
Home Furnishing
Oh What Lot
Just Mad About Shoping

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Food,
DVDs,
Records
Video Games
Clothes (but not as much as I used to. 5-10 years ago, this would be #1)