• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Welcome All Narcissistic Personalities

This is the place for you.

You are happy I'm here to start this thread. It makes ME feel good to do it.

Now if you'll excuse me a second, I have to go admire myself in the mirror.

I invented polls. I also taught Al Gore how to invent the internet.

You might have enjoyed some of my other creations before too. Like food, sunlight, cartoons, and pussy. Just to name a few.

No, I think it's pretty sick actually. I just wanted to make sure anyone who wanted it had some resource material available.

I'm sorry, what? I had to return one of my mirrors and get my money back. Now if you don't mind, I have to get back to a more important person - ME.

Nobody is more gorgeous than me. I'd like to be rich someday, but I'm too tired to think about that now. Maybe a wealthy gorgous girl will want me tomorrow. I'm going to take a nap. (Yaaaawwwnnnn).

I definitely don't want to look at myself all day. Now if other people can't resist taking their eyes off me I can understand. After all, I am one awesome man. I bet there are people out there that wake up each morning and wish they could be D-rock for just one day. ;):1orglaugh

Ok, I have a problem. I save myself every time when I'm in the computer with the web cam. The problem is that I don't have the TIME to watch all the movies! Help me! So many beauty, all that gorgeous movements ... and I just don't have the time to watch it ALL!!!
What can I do? My God...
Who whats to help me in this task? Who have the time to watch greats movies of my-self being my-self in front of a bright screen and hitting the white keys...
And if you help me I sell you beauty pics of myself with a great discount.
Cheers!

You rang? Being that I'm omniscient, I already knew you were gonna ask that before you did. I'd like to help you, but I only have time for me.

If You are God, as I can believe that You are.
And if You already knows what i want.
And as I believe You are a beautiful Woman.

Well ... give me your best f***

I censored your post aBossa. Careful I don't smite thee into oblivion.

You know, come to think of it, you never did thank me for inventing condiments.

KFD: Aren't You God?
'cause all I was asking YOU was:
"give me your best food"
You know, if you are a woman like my grandma I hope that You can cook well.
Oh,.. and don't be bored because the condiments, I like then 'cause now i can flat louder than my dog :)

I just decided I shouldn't wank anymore. Why should I waste THE GREATEST RESOURCE on this planet...my spooge? My spooge is worth more then all the whiskey in Ireland and all the meatballs in Italy. I must protect it, cherish and not waste it on simple photos of unworthy busty chicks...

The next girl that is lucky enough to make me wank...I will do something extraordinary for her.....I may...publically...like her.