• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Watergate 2.0 in Progress

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Mueller ain't got shit. He's been given a nearly limitless set of resources and he pulls in more and more Hilldebeast donating lawyers and shills. They've expanded their scope over and over again and are fast becoming competitors with the FBI. It's time to shut him down.

Mayhem

Banned
Who's more corrupt in Congress between the Republicans and the Democrats?

https://www.quora.com/

“When comparing criminal indictments of those serving in the executive branch of presidential administrations it's so lopsided as to be ridiculous. Yet all I ever hear is how corrupt the Democrats are. So why don't we break it down by president and the numbers.

Obama - 8yrs in office. zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. so the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as "scandal free" they aren't speaking wishfully, they're simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. - 8yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton - 8yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. one conviction. one prison sentence. that's right nearly 8yrs of investigations. tens of millions spent and 30yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. - 4yrs in office. one indictment. one conviction. one prison sentence.

Reagan - 8yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter - 4yrs in office. one indictment. zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford - 2 1/2 yrs in office. one indictment and one conviction. one prison sentence.

Nixon - 6yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson - 5yrs in office. zero indictments. zero convictions. zero prison sentences.

So, let’s see where that leaves us. in the last 53 years Democrats have been in office for 25 of those years while Republicans held it for 28. in their 25yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence. that's one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.

In the 28yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53yrs they have had a total of(a drum roll would be more than appropriate), 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down. That's more prison sentences than years in office since 1968 for Republicans. If you want to count articles of impeachment as indictments (they aren't really but we can count them as an action), both sides get one more. However, Clinton wasn't found guilty while Nixon resigned and was pardoned by Ford. so those only serve to make Republicans look even worse.

With everything going on with Trump and his people right now, it's a safe bet Republicans are gonna be padding their numbers a bit real soon. So let's just go over the numbers one more time shall we. 120 indictments for Republicans. 89 convictions and 34 prison sentences. Those aren't "feelings" or "alternate facts" those are simply the stats by the numbers. Republicans are, and have been for my entire lifetime, the most criminally corrupt party to hold the office of the presidency.”

Well, I think that settles it.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mayhem again.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Mueller ain't got shit. He's been given a nearly limitless set of resources and he pulls in more and more Hilldebeast donating lawyers and shills. They've expanded their scope over and over again and are fast becoming competitors with the FBI. It's time to shut him down.

It's gonna be so much fun when the cases are ripe.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
It's gonna be so much fun when the cases are ripe.

It will indeed be fascinating but lost in glare of present events is the fact that this is actually a very sad episode in the history of the USA that is unfolding before us. It's certainly not a cause for celebration. Our image, role and reputation in the world is being tarnished beyond recognition. I've never seen our people more divided and cynical. The daily revelations that come out of this White House are so outrageous and commonplace that what used to lead the news cycle now becomes a backpage item in an even newer news cycle featuring an even more outrageous event. There is virtually nothing that is being accomplished in Congress and our government seems to be even more paralyzed than it normally is. For me, the unfolding drama is not a welcome event in any fashion whatsoever.

Trump, despite the well-earned disdain he has received from almost every corner of American culture and society that he has demeaned, ridiculed or insulted in some fashion, presents an almost pitiable image for me at this stage. He seems so obviously lost in the scale and scope of the job that he has been miscast to perform by an angry American electorate who seemed more energized by their dislike for the Washington establishment and Hillary Clinton than they did by their singular devotion to Trump. No one (well, very few) expected him to be elected, least of all Trumo himself. Now, less than a year later, his presidency seems mired in itself to the point that, aside from the posturing and bloviating designed specifically to cater to his base (what the hell is wrong with these people??) and some ongoing photo ops, he doesn't seem to be able to get much of anything done. As a twisted means of preventing him from carrying out his misguided agenda, that's a really good thing. Conversely, as a parallel means of preventing the administration of an effective government, it is catastrophic.

The unfolding investigation into Russia's involvement in our election process coupled with the allegations of collusion with them on behalf of the Trump campaign are beyond disturbing. I know that some on the left and others who are enemies of either Trump or the republican establishment are taking some sadistic delight in what is currently happening. Others who echo Trump's insistence that this whole Russia thing is nothing but "fake news" and a "hoax" notwithstanding, there is just way too much smoke here for there to not be fire. The fact that, despite an overwhelming consensus that Russia did indeed interfere with the 2016 election, Trump not only decries the Russia investigation as being phony, he never says a negative thing about Putin or the Russians in any regard. In fact, he rarely refers to America's great strategic global rival at all unless framed inside the context of the investigation. Given that this curious fact is isolated against a backdrop of derision that countless other nations (even our allies) have drawn by the president and it becomes even more remarkable. What exactly is it that Putin has on Trump?? That is and will remain the central question to be answered. I have some ideas but they are merely speculative and we already have far too much of that going on already.

Regardless, and irrespective of the outcome of the investigation, the Russians have got to be overjoyed with the results of their assault on our democratic process. They have immobilized us both domestically and internationally. They have cast serious doubt upon the validity of our already-suspect electoral system and have contributed to the ongoing polarization of the American people. Moreover, not to be discounted by any means is the fact that they attained their primary goal in perpetrating the assault on our election in the first place by preventing Clinton from becoming president. The rest is simply a bonus for them.

It will indeed be fascinating but lost in glare of present events is the fact that this is actually a very sad episode in the history of the USA that is unfolding before us. It's certainly not a cause for celebration. Our image, role and reputation in the world is being tarnished beyond recognition. I've never seen our people more divided and cynical. The daily revelations that come out of this White House are so outrageous and commonplace that what used to lead the news cycle now becomes a backpage item in an even newer news cycle featuring an even more outrageous event. There is virtually nothing that is being accomplished in Congress and our government seems to be even more paralyzed than it normally is. For me, the unfolding drama is not a welcome event in any fashion whatsoever.

Trump, despite the well-earned disdain he has received from almost every corner of American culture and society that he has demeaned, ridiculed or insulted in some fashion, presents an almost pitiable image for me at this stage. He seems so obviously lost in the scale and scope of the job that he has been miscast to perform by an angry American electorate who seemed more energized by their dislike for the Washington establishment and Hillary Clinton than they did by their singular devotion to Trump. No one (well, very few) expected him to be elected, least of all Trumo himself. Now, less than a year later, his presidency seems mired in itself to the point that, aside from the posturing and bloviating designed specifically to cater to his base (what the hell is wrong with these people??) and some ongoing photo ops, he doesn't seem to be able to get much of anything done. As a twisted means of preventing him from carrying out his misguided agenda, that's a really good thing. Conversely, as a parallel means of preventing the administration of an effective government, it is catastrophic.

The unfolding investigation into Russia's involvement in our election process coupled with the allegations of collusion with them on behalf of the Trump campaign are beyond disturbing. I know that some on the left and others who are enemies of either Trump or the republican establishment are taking some sadistic delight in what is currently happening. Others who echo Trump's insistence that this whole Russia thing is nothing but "fake news" and a "hoax" notwithstanding, there is just way too much smoke here for there to not be fire. The fact that, despite an overwhelming consensus that Russia did indeed interfere with the 2016 election, Trump not only decries the Russia investigation as being phony, he never says a negative thing about Putin or the Russians in any regard. In fact, he rarely refers to America's great strategic global rival at all unless framed inside the context of the investigation. Given that this curious fact is isolated against a backdrop of derision that countless other nations (even our allies) have drawn by the president and it becomes even more remarkable. What exactly is it that Putin has on Trump?? That is and will remain the central question to be answered. I have some ideas but they are merely speculative and we already have far too much of that going on already.

Regardless, and irrespective of the outcome of the investigation, the Russians have got to be overjoyed with the results of their assault on our democratic process. They have immobilized us both domestically and internationally. They have cast serious doubt upon the validity of our already-suspect electoral system and have contributed to the ongoing polarization of the American people. Moreover, not to be discounted by any means is the fact that they attained their primary goal in perpetrating the assault on our election in the first place by preventing Clinton from becoming president. The rest is simply a bonus for them.

with all due respect, what a bunch of crap. What evidence is there that the russians flipped a single vote or "cast serious doubt" on the validity of the election? The senate investigation has turned up jack and shit. If Mueller does turn up something it'll be a case of mission creep that has nothing to do with Russian collusion. But we'll have to wait on that. Remember, it was Trump during the campaign who claimed that the fix was in and it was the dems who ridiculed the notion and it was Hillary who challenged Trump to accept the result of the election. That all changed the night Hillary lost of course.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you

There may yet be a silver lining. Medicare for all/single payer has more support among politicians and the people than ever before. Republicans are basically afraid to have town halls now and Democrats are being forced into positions they may not like due to primary challenges. People actually know the names of Trump's cabinet, but when I ask folks about Obama's, they can usually only name one or two. It really does take the truly awful to get motivated to not just 'subsist', but to do better. Trump may just be the cancer diagnosis that finally motivates the country to a healthier lifestyle.

I'm not betting on it, though. I'll give it the next two elections and see.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
with all due respect, what a bunch of crap. What evidence is there that the russians flipped a single vote or "cast serious doubt" on the validity of the election? The senate investigation has turned up jack and shit. If Mueller does turn up something it'll be a case of mission creep that has nothing to do with Russian collusion. But we'll have to wait on that. Remember, it was Trump during the campaign who claimed that the fix was in and it was the dems who ridiculed the notion and it was Hillary who challenged Trump to accept the result of the election. That all changed the night Hillary lost of course.

I never claimed they flipped any votes. In fact, I don't believe that they did. I said they cast doubt on the validity of our election....which they have. Isn't that why there is an ongoing investigation?? :dunno:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

Senate investigations turning up jack shit with Benghazi didn't stop the investigation from stretching over 2 years, costing at least 7 million, or people still screeching "Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!" at the top of their lungs. Given that the Senate's current investigation has been around half as long if that, it seems a bit rich to say that it's worthless. There were certainly people who were willing to say it needs time to come together when it was Clinton's neck on the chopping block, it's funny how those people are so quick to say that it's wasteful somebody they're in favor of is the one in danger.

You can paint all this inspection as sour grapes as much as you please (and for some people I'm sure it's just that), but there are some of us who are realistically concerned with what may have (and I say may because nothing is definite yet) transpired during this past election with another superpower interfering (and I recognize the irony because the US has had its hand in international appointments too).

Answer me this: if Clinton had won the election, would you be up in arms demanding that she, her foundation, and everyone connected to her be investigated thoroughly for accepting money from Qatar? Would you order that any dealings she might've made on behalf of herself, her family, or her business be looked over with a fine tooth comb? If yes, then why should she be under so much more scrutiny than Trump, who's proven himself to be just as dishonest, money-grubbing, and power-hungry?

With Trump senior campaign officials taking meetings with Russian diplomats and other reps of the Russian oligarchy, I think it's more than a little disingenuous to claim Mueller has nothing. What we know is a LOT, and my bet is Mueller has a LOT more. ZWhat we already have is a presidential candidate whose representatives, including his own son, were actively seeking the aid of a (hostile) foreign government to influence the election. I challenge all conservatives who think this is nothing to put the shoe on the other foot, and pretend it was Hillary who sought out the Russians this brazenly. Or of it was Hillary's representatives who perjured themselves the way Sessions did in his confirmation hearings. I dare say the cries from the right wouldn't be, "You got nothin'" Spare me the phony sanctimony. Trump isn't just crooked as a dog's leg, he's stupid and a really bad liar, who lies even when he doesn't have to.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Christ, it's going to be hilarious when he gets reelected.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Ace, still whistling in the woods. You will begin to whistle louder and louder over the next weeks and months.

Jagger:

You may see it as a sad period, but it is the period which really showcases the extremes to which especially the republican politicians are going, in order to meet the demands of their sponsors, and in going to bed with russian donors.

They seem to follow the Trump way, which means, "If you sink down to THIS level, hey, why not break another bottom of another barrel."

For the world outside, you just show your colours as a banana republic on steroids. One in which a show like Saturday Night Live is alost portraying reality, which is even funnier.

*ahem* *tap* *tap* is this thing on?

If we can take a break from this liberal lemon party circle jerk for just a moment. Part of what determines what scandals have legs is a media that is willing to participate and investigate. There were plenty of god damn scandals during Obama's reign, the biggest of which was Hillary Clinton's email server and Fast and Furious. Neil tap dancing DeGrasse Tyson! Chris Matthews declared on election night 2008 that he "was going to do everything he could to help this new administration". If ever there should have been a special counsel appointed it should have happened for the two aforementioned scandals. Fortunately for Obama he had a loyal DOJ playing defense for him and a Praetorian Guard media willing to divert, distract and mislead at every turn

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/scandal-free-obama/
Holy fuck what a bunch of delusional sycophants.