• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Want to see who has entered Miss FreeOnes 2013 so far?

It would be foolish for the model who was top of the Freeones 2012 babe ranking list, to not enter the miss freeones contest straight after.

Strike while the iron is hot and all that.:yesyes:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
It would be foolish for the model who was top of the Freeones 2012 babe ranking list, to not enter the miss freeones contest straight after.

if you ask me, thats fine by me. ive known who i was gonna give my votes to since the last contest ended.

id also like to congratulate miss hybrid for winning in various categories this year coming up. well deserved, my dear, well deserved.

let's call it a premonition.

if you ask me, thats fine by me. ive known who i was gonna give my votes to since the last contest ended.

id also like to congratulate miss hybrid for winning in various categories this year coming up. well deserved, my dear, well deserved.

let's call it a premonition.

I'm not a Lisa Ann supporter. I just think if she enters now she has the best chance. Look at last year high rank Bibi Jones gave Vicky Vette a run, before Dylan Ryder had a charge as well. Some on the forum didn't know who Bibi Jones was, when she was in the lead.

I'm voting for the same 2-5 girls max, I don't see any particular changes, I've not asked any if they are entering, so I don't know for sure that they all are. I'll wait till the contest starts to see, but I know my votes already. All are in top 10 current posting OCSMs I think.

Yeah miss hybrid always goes down well and will be a favourite to double up. Careful not to underestimate the competition tho, there'll be many up there with a chance.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Agreed. That would be smart to do, but...don't think it'll happen to be honest.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
well as allways the mob babes will have my support,but also malena morgan,franziska facella and.as allways changes of opinion do occur as the contest proceeds

I am hoping that the mob will rise up and support the Mobets!

Miss ET OMQ

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 7297924, member: 114093"]Agreed. That would be smart to do, but...don't think it'll happen to be honest.

Why won't she enter Petra.

Miss Hybrid

Ps

should that have had a comma in it?

Can someone be nominated? If so I'd like to nominate Mia Malkova for BEST NEWCOMER. She is certainly my favorite new girl!

***high five*** I am on the list indeed!! www.voteforsiri.com :)

I know I stirred up the pot with you a while ago, but I didn't keep arguing. I actually thought it was cool that you actually replied in your defense. I like how you aren't afraid to speak your mind, you gained a lot of respect from me. And I still have you in my favorites simply because you are so damn beautiful! I just prefer your photo shoots and avoid the videos! My reason for replying here is I really think you should go for OCSM as well. You are everywhere on the board. If not the most active posting starlet, definitely the one I see the most. You'd have my vote!

SIRI FOR OCSM!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Thanks Petra for the invite to enter the contest this year... I know I'm a small fry compared to all the beautiful pro girls... but it's still fun to enter and keep in touch with the fans I have on here :)

Faith69! The sexy girl who goes nude on rollerblades and plays around motorcycle racing tracks! :wave:

You should drop by more often.

BreannaSparks

Very nice list ;-) And it keeps growing! Can't wait to see what other hot ladies enter! Definitely bookmarking this thread!

I would vote for Franziska Facella, but she's retired according to x-art & they can support that claim by the fact that very little has been released of her in 2012. Since she's probably not going to join this board (how many retired OCSMs currently visit this board?), very little new stuff of her will be released in 2013 if anything at all and I don't see another reason to vote for her (yes, she's a hottie, but so are many other contestants & we've only got a limited amount of votes) I don't see a reason to vote for her.

Can someone be nominated? If so I'd like to nominate Mia Malkova for BEST NEWCOMER. She is certainly my favorite new girl!

Mia Malkova is in?...outstanding...agree..she must win at least one category...perfect looking girl.
Also going strong for malena morgan ...
I just wish tiffany thompson was in the contest...heard rumours she would but apparently she wont..oh well...

miss hybrid dearest...did i ever fail u? or any mob babe?