• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Announcing the Registration for the 2013 Edition of Miss FreeOnes!

Harley.... running in this contest is all about exposure for yourself, not really winning. I knew last year I had just about ZERO chance of winning any of the 3 categories i was in, and this year all I can really expect to have any kind of showing in at all is the OCSM (I don't do Cams and I can't go for Adult Model or Newcomer this year) and we already know that Briana, Miss, and Sabrina with their legions of adoring fans (and rightfully so!) will probably be the top three this year. Seriously....I'm hoping I make it to the 3rd round, I can't expect more. BUT.....I will be active as always, maybe more so than I have been, because there will be so many new people coming in. Do you have any idea how many guys turned 18 this year?!! Over 4 MILLION! That's a hole lot of hormone crazed hard ons looking for their dream girl! I'm going to give them all I can and hope that they give in return ;)

But the exposure is where it is at. You never know when a guy is going to find you for the very first time and HAS to have every bit of material you have out there!

You're right...Freeones IS all about exposure, and it benefits ALL of us that they have marketed themselves so well. Most of all you need to put yourself in position to market YOURSELF with this contest, having as much content ready to go as you can so that the best of you is out there for anyone who falls in love with your look! You have such a gorgeous... Angelina Jolie type look.... The has got to be a way to tap into that for yourself.

Don't pass up the free exposure and surely a boost in traffic to your site because you may not win.....winning wouldn't affect your life as much as the exposure.

fuck yeah...where's my rep? lol

Very true, exposure is certainly worth the running. Increase your fanbase, win or lose, increasing your fanbase is never a bad business strategy. Also, Mandy is right about the whole Jolie thing...and she is still popular. Cash in on that and use it to your advantage...maybe some Lara Croft unclothed cosplay or some other Jolie thing. The novelty would also be helpful in bolstering your fanbase.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
I knew an OCSM would react on your post Harley, and I'm glad Mandy did, cause her points are superb. I only waited to ad this quote:

Oh shit, the bitch is back!

Of course there will be people who dislike you, you can't please everyone in this forsaken world. But we're not on this planet to please them, are we? We love you because you're not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. Let people discover that.

In fact I'm going to make this quote my new sig because it tells what you are: a fighter! You stand your ground and fight, Harley!

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Harley.... running in this contest is all about exposure for yourself, not really winning. I knew last year I had just about ZERO chance of winning any of the 3 categories i was in, and this year all I can really expect to have any kind of showing in at all is the OCSM (I don't do Cams and I can't go for Adult Model or Newcomer this year) and we already know that Briana, Miss, and Sabrina with their legions of adoring fans (and rightfully so!) will probably be the top three this year. Seriously....I'm hoping I make it to the 3rd round, I can't expect more. BUT.....I will be active as always, maybe more so than I have been, because there will be so many new people coming in. Do you have any idea how many guys turned 18 this year?!! Over 4 MILLION! That's a hole lot of hormone crazed hard ons looking for their dream girl! I'm going to give them all I can and hope that they give in return ;)

But the exposure is where it is at. You never know when a guy is going to find you for the very first time and HAS to have every bit of material you have out there!

You're right...Freeones IS all about exposure, and it benefits ALL of us that they have marketed themselves so well. Most of all you need to put yourself in position to market YOURSELF with this contest, having as much content ready to go as you can so that the best of you is out there for anyone who falls in love with your look! You have such a gorgeous... Angelina Jolie type look.... The has got to be a way to tap into that for yourself.

Don't pass up the free exposure and surely a boost in traffic to your site because you may not win.....winning wouldn't affect your life as much as the exposure.

This. I know I won't win either and I would never expect to. But I do like a good ol' competition and my goal is to make it to the second round in something this year,LOL! It's a great way to promote yourself and interact with fans.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

:drawheart:

Harley Spencer

While you do make a very valid point and I will take it into consideration, my feelings on the competition still stand. That is a very nice way of looking at it, but... I'm very stubborn and I don't change my mind easily. We'll see.

I can't speak as an OCSM (I'd make a terrible one anyways for a multitude of reasons) but no matter what happens with Miss Freeones, you are still amazing at what you do and as long as people get the opportunity to see you and converse with you then your star will continue to shine.

We have a lot of great OCSMs here and in taking the time to fraternize among us I feel puts you in that same category regardless of whether you are not the type that seems to appeal to the so called "masses". Your appeal is still off the charts which is something that has been mentioned many times before so I may be entering borderline redundant territory there. That's my bad.

It is of course your decision whether or not to enter the Miss Freeones competition. Mandy knows a thing or two and I really can't add anything to what she said because she made her points quite fantastically (all I could do was rep her for it, which I did!). I wasn't around for the competition last year but I do think you belong there just as much as every other participant. Regardless, you keep doing your thing and continue to be awesome.

How about a song?
rock-smiley.gif

Thanks, that's all very sweet of you :)

Very true, exposure is certainly worth the running. Increase your fanbase, win or lose, increasing your fanbase is never a bad business strategy. Also, Mandy is right about the whole Jolie thing...and she is still popular. Cash in on that and use it to your advantage...maybe some Lara Croft unclothed cosplay or some other Jolie thing. The novelty would also be helpful in bolstering your fanbase.

People have been telling me I look like Angelina Jolie since I was 14 years old, and I was absolutely flattered by it for the longest time but recently, although it's a welcome compliment, I'd rather be loved, adored, liked, desired, and lusted after for who I am than for who I resemble. Otherwise if people only lusted after me because I look like Angelina Jolie, to me it'd be a bit like they're wishing I were her or only focused on the fact that I resemble her, instead of being interested in me for me. For who I am. And that is why I love the man that I do. He's met Angie, he's shot with her, and while he can see where people are getting the resemblance from, he disagrees with them in that matter.

So there will be no Angelina Jolie cosplay. There will be Harley Spencer cosplay. I am my own star.

don't let em win, harley. tsk tsk. never let em win. not without fighting.

I try not to.

I knew an OCSM would react on your post Harley, and I'm glad Mandy did, cause her points are superb. I only waited to ad this quote:

Of course there will be people who dislike you, you can't please everyone in this forsaken world. But we're not on this planet to please them, are we? We love you because you're not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. Let people discover that.

In fact I'm going to make this quote my new sig because it tells what you are: a fighter! You stand your ground and fight, Harley!

Ooohh I have so many things I could say in relation to that quote! I'll keep my trap shut though. Don't wanna go getting myself into too much more unwanted trouble.

Briana Lee

I just really feel like I have zero chance in winning any of the categories. There are two categories I can apply for, which are Best Adult Model and one other, maybe Best OCSM if they're having that category this year. Best OCSM I feel like you or Miss Hybrid probably deserve more than me, Miss Hybrid is pretty fucking awesome and you are pretty drama free and loved all around. Drama follows me everywhere. After my run in months ago in the two threads which will not be named, I think there's a lot of people here who really dislike me and.... yeah. I mean look at last year for me too, I tried as hard as I could to win and I got 3rd place in Best Newcomer, but because I don't have a gargantuous twitter or facebook following, Siri won. I just don't have it in me I don't think. But definitely best of luck to the girls who are in the running this year!

Who knows, maybe between now and the deadline to sign up someone will change my mind, but... right now I'm feeling like I'm not going to bother.

^^^^^^^This, this and more of this.

Not really a whole lot more I can add. But what I will say is that you are never gonna get along with everyone. I certainly don't and have had a few run ins with members and other OCSMs on here, including yourself. :) But for everyone that doesn't like you there are at least 2 people that do. You are a very popular girl on here and rightfully so. I know everyone may say that me or Miss or Mandy etc are gonna win it all but I wouldn't bet on it. I'd lay money that you would AT THE VERY LEAST make it to the final round in all of the categories that you enter into which means you're gonna get at least 3 weeks worth of FREE advertising for you and your site. That's what this is all about anyway isn't it.

To be honest I have no idea how I'm going to do this year. Last year for me was a total fluke in my eyes. It just goes to prove that anything can happen in these types of contests......

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
may i also point out, Harley, that just because you register doesnt mean you have to participate in any of campaigning or whatnot. most of the entrants dont. you can just enter then sit back and let people vote for you

Harley Spencer

may i also point out, Harley, that just because you register doesnt mean you have to participate in any of campaigning or whatnot. most of the entrants dont. you can just enter then sit back and let people vote for you

Yes, that I could... but if I'm going to enter a competition, you're damn straight I'm going to give it all I've got!

In any case, I do have a very special surprise coming in the next few days. Just you wait!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Yes, that I could... but if I'm going to enter a competition, you're damn straight I'm going to give it all I've got!

In any case, I do have a very special surprise coming in the next few days. Just you wait!

a special surprise? you betcha ill wait

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
3 red tickets SVP

PS: Can't wait for the giant self-important douchefest known as the mob to make its annual resurgence again.

Briana Lee

3 red tickets SVP

PS: Can't wait for the giant self-important douchefest known as the mob to make its annual resurgence again.

Hey wtf, leave the mob alone you....just cause they turned your application to join down.....

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
If I can't decide between red or blue tickets, can I just get some purple ones?

Because...you know....red and blue together make purple....sweet, sweet purple....

Briana Lee

If I can't decide between red or blue tickets, can I just get some purple ones?

Because...you know....red and blue together make purple....sweet, sweet purple....

But I like pink....can't we have pink tickets too?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7221033, member: 586426"]You're the expert on that then I guess.....;)

Shhh...we're supposed to pretend we don't know until he feels comfortable enough to tell us. :nono: