• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss FreeOnes 2013 Beta Test (Not the real contest)

Fixed!

Done it today in a couple of stages this time, a few votes at a time.

Worked fine, as before.

All's well, apart from receiving this error message below:

X Something went wrong! Critical error, 100,000 of your freeones credits have been deleted for no reason. This error is so severe, there will be no evidence of it being shown on the system, so please contact a freeones team member for your replacement credits.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Done it today in a couple of stages this time, a few votes at a time.

Worked fine, as before.

All's well, apart from receiving this error message below:

X Something went wrong! Critical error, 100,000 of your freeones credits have been deleted for no reason. This error is so severe, there will be no evidence of it being shown on the system, so please contact a freeones team member for your replacement credits.

I can see that something did indeed go wrong with your credits, so I´ve reset them to 0 for now.

No problems today either.

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Did anyone else get a blank email about Miss FreeOnes 2013 today?
I'm curious what info it was supposed to have.

Is there any way us OCSM's can be sure our registration went through? :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 7335136, member: 498873"]Did anyone else get a blank email about Miss FreeOnes 2013 today?

Your name is on the beta test for voting, so I'm guessing you're in.
wOOt.

It is my understanding that the Best Adult Model category is reserved for solo models who have never done any boy/girl content in their career? But currently there are at least 2 models in that category that have. Am I missing something? :dunno:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
It is my understanding that the Best Adult Model category is reserved for solo models who have never done any boy/girl content in their career? But currently there are at least 2 models in that category that have. Am I missing something? :dunno:

This is correct. You can PM this to Anders and he'll take a look.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 7335136, member: 498873"]Did anyone else get a blank email about Miss FreeOnes 2013 today?

sounds like something went wrong with your newsletter. ;-\

http://miss.freeones.com/miss-freeones-2013/

Go to the page and check for your name. Or mail info@missfreeones.com and Anders will check on the registration for you.

Averagejoe makes a lot of very good points! How the hell can some of these people be included in the contest with inactivity and dead links and BS links and nothing else? What IS this?

....looks to me like this is a REDUCED amount of girlz in 2nd. round ....?