• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all

much has been debated of late of those ladies who have interacted regularly & of those who haven't. bree olson has been singled out as falling into the latter category. imho that's a bit harsh. at least she is posting on the FO site. there have also been some ladies who have been conspicious by their absence yet are going to, at this rate, qualify for the 2nd stage with ease.

right, i'll get to my point. we cannot have it both ways. the 2 most active ocsm's have been jane burgess & rebecca jessop. yet they are 95th & 72nd respectively. as the saying goes, "you do the maths".

Vim Fuego

Banned
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/brynn-vyndetta said:
Brynn Vyndetta[/URL][/B], post: 4052497, member: 56374"]I know what "holiday" means! LOL you'll have to excuse some of us Bostonians. ;) Besides, it's the home of the up and cumming Brynn Vyndetta!

Amen to that. Btw stay as a brunette. It's suits you more.

Right then... time to break some rules (rules that I'm not aware of).

Q. What is another term for Moderator?

A. * *********** *******

Use your imagination.

My confirmed votes so far.( I can't vote until after 9:30 p.m. central time )

Nikki Nova

Brynn Vyndetta

Miss Hybrid

Nina Mercedez

Jane Burgess

Christine Vinson

Deauxma.

Thank you ladies for your messages and those pictures I see posted. Keep interacting with members on the board and you will be in the top spot in no time.

That leaves 3 spots left. Leave me a message on my wall to get a confimred vote from me ever single day for the rest of round 1. Round 2 the rules will be slightly different because I can only choose 5 contestants. I'm going to a party tonight and I will try to sneak in some votes on someones computer if I can

Last edited:

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
My confimred votes so far( I can't vote until after 9:30 p.m. central time )

Nikki Nova

Brynn Vyndetta

Miss Hybrid

Nina Mercedez

Jane Burgess

Christine Vinson

Deauxma.

Thank you ladies for your messages and those pictures I see posted. Keep interacting with members on the board and you will be in the top spot in no time.

That leaves 3 spots left. Leave me a message on my wall to get a confimred vote from me ever single day for the rest of round 1. Round 2 the rules will be slightly different because I can only choose 5 contestants. I'm going to a party tonight and I will try to sneak in some votes on someones computer if I can

Thanks for your vote today!:glugglug:

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Now for pics!!

6.jpg

11.jpg

IMG_8908.jpg

7.jpg

right, i'll get to my point. we cannot have it both ways. the 2 most active ocsm's have been jane burgess & rebecca jessop. yet they are 95th & 72nd respectively. as the saying goes, "you do the maths".

If it's math you want then how about this: Brandy Taylor has been inactive for 912 days and sits in 40th place. :wtf:

Brynn VynDetta

This may pose a slight problem if you have to sign that $10,000 cheque. :)

LOL First off, that would happen only in my wildest of dreams. So, I would assume that in my dreams, I'll be able to spell. *wink*

Amen to that. Btw stay as a brunette. It's suits you more.

Right then... time to break some rules (rules that I'm not aware of).

Q. What is another term for Moderator?

A. * *********** *******

Use your imagination.

I LOLed IRL and then I kinda drooled a bit... like when I suck cock... anyway...

My confirmed votes so far.( I can't vote until after 9:30 p.m. central time )

Brynn Vyndetta

Love ya Vern! xoxoxoxo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.