• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote Her Clothes Off – Round 2 - Which Girl Should I Shoot?

MalloyMartini

Official Checked Star Member
For January 2013, Georgia – U.S.

VIDEO:

On Youtube - Vote Her Clothes Off Round 2

Click below for big pic of all the girls to choose from:

The Applicants:
1) Alicia, 2) Elle, 3) Gina, 4) Daniella, 5) Love, 6) Jade, 7) Kristina, 8) Ivy, 9) Katie, 10) Alyssa, 11) Alexandria, 12) Skyler, 13) Khristina, 14) Marissa, 15) Zoe, 16) Perfect, 17) Precious, 18) Kasey

Q: Who are you?

I'm Malloy Martin. I'm a photographer and webmaster from Party All-Star. I'm a former Playboy model, but lately I'm behind the camera.

Q: What are you talking about?

A lot of the girls who apply to model for me have never done any sexy modeling before, and so the pictures they send in will be cellphone pictures, or Instagram, or Facebook pictures. And normally, I'll sort through the pictures I get, figure out who looks like a cutie, and then do a test shoot with them, and not necessarily show anyone. Up until now, we always kept the whole process behind closed doors. If this works and gets a good response, I'll keep letting the internet do this part of my job :)

Q: How do I vote?

Right here in this thread. Just post below and tell me the girl you want me to shoot!

Q: Where can I see the pictures you take?

I'll post some here, right after the shoot! And I'll post all of them eventually on partyallstar.

Previous Editions:
Round 1: December, 2012 - Tenessee - The Voting
Round 1: December, 2012 - Tenessee - The Results! (Brandi, Evie)

Thanks! Can't wait to hear from you!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Evie Evie Evie!!!!! :lovecoupl

Oh wait she isn't in this round....hmm....then I'll have to vote later...

Btw, Mallory, it's some time ago since I last seen pics or vids of you, but have you put on some weight? You look fantastic! :)

MalloyMartini

lol, yea a little since my modeling days - that's what being old and almost married will do for ya!

Thanks for the votes guys! This one had an even bigger turn out! I'm really excited about the possibilities!

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Kristina

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Okay I checked out the girls now and damn you have some very interesting and pretty girls there!

My favorites are
Alicia
Gina
Daniella
Love
Khristina
and Marissa

Khristina's pink hair almost got me. I love red and pink hair. But I think I'll vote for Love. She has a really hot interesting face and look. I wanna see more. :)

I can't decide between #4) Daniella & #10) Alyssa... can I vote for both?

MalloyMartini

I can't decide between #4) Daniella & #10) Alyssa... can I vote for both?

you sure can! some girls can't shoot last minute, so it's always good to have a few favorites so we have some back ups! :)

I like Skyler but she looks like she's 16 years old, which in turn makes me feel really old ;)

So I better go with Gina.

MalloyMartini

yea, we considered that, but there are a LOT of girls, and we allow for multiple choices. plus, the contest is posted other places so we have to tally from a lot of different locations, in the end, it just ends up being easier to do it like this.

Jade - I like her breasts and prefer her with the brown hair, as a blond she looks very generic
Ivy - Girl next door look
Katie - Nails the sexy surfer girl look and great ass
Alyssa - Sort of mysterious

Alicia and Gina are both very cute - I'm not sure why they aren't doing it for me, if they got into having their clothes off in front of the camera and started having a good time, they'd probably go to the top of the list.

I'd have to see more of Zoe and Khristina to decide. Zoe looks like she's already sent in some pretty professional pictures - I wish she was smiling in at least one of them. Pink hair can be hot but I need to see some pictures showing her fun side, as it is she just looks bored.