• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Turn a lonely girl on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have posted a few times but mainly just a reader. Home alone for the next couple of nights as hubby travels. Would love to hear what you would do to a 5'6, 120 brunette with blue eyes, a love of toys and insatiable desire to be cummed on. Looking forward to reading your responses, and getting a little material to think about as I use my selection of toys. Hugs and kisses!

Kerrie

S

sputnikgirl

I don't think this is a sex chat board...there are a lot of sex chat sites if that's what you're here for.

member006

Closed Account
I don't think this is a sex chat board...there are a lot of sex chat sites if that's what you're here for.

You and I know its not lol or am I the only one here not getting any action? ;) Anywho, I think sputnikgirl hit it on the head and the best thing would be try a chat room. Good luck.

LL:angels:

Since I wasn't sure how much was allowed here, I sent you a private message.

Ax3C

Banned
probably a dude, dude.

:eek:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this comment weren't true, considering some of the things that's happened on this Board within the past three or four years.

Sorry, kerrie ... but cynicism and skeptism are always best when met with random, out of the blue posts such as this one. :hatsoff:

Well, I'd start by slowly kissing the back of your neck; as my hands caress your...

...oh, I guess I shouldn't go much farther as that to will be met with some negative reaction.

But, not wanting to leave you with your fantasies dry, and not wanting to leave myself looking the fool: http://stories.askjolene.com/

You and I know its not lol or am I the only one here not getting any action? ;) Anywho, I think sputnikgirl hit it on the head and the best thing would be try a chat room. Good luck.

LL:angels:

LOL no, LL, you are not the only one not getting any action:thumbsup:

Sorry Kerrie, your best bet would be somewhere like Adult Friend Finder.:thumbsup:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
first I'm gonna un snap your bra, them I'm gonna slide of your sexy wet panties, then I'm gonna..........ahh the hell with this.I just saw YMIHERE's post, and reality set in. Wheres that what hand do you masterbate with thread anyway?

1st, id turn those blue eyes red with a box of $4 wine.
then i'd order pizza and not share any, well maybe i'd give you the crust that was too crunchy and i'd probably let you scrape the cheese that stuck to the cardboard, but maybe not because i like to do that.
after that we'd laze around and watch the food network's "unwrapped" and animal planet's show about Pet COPS, or the humane society.
after a tub of icecream and the 5 hours of quality television and another tub of icecream was finished, id suggest we make our way to the bedroom where, WHAT?! the bed has been covered in jalapeno cheddar dipping sauce? hurrah, HURRAY! we'd roll around in cheese and throw popcorn at eachother until my mom got home and asked what the hell is going on.

you'd have to sneak out of the basement window, it'll be uncomfortable.
id finally be kicked out and forced to get a real job. thanks a lot.

I would stay the hell away from you. If your buddy ever found out I'd probably be chased, and since I assume you're an American, he'd probably have some nasty weapon like a gun (or otherwise a very sharp axe...) That's assuming you're telling the truth in your first post, of course... Otherwise I wouldn't do anything because

A. I don't like liars
B. I wouldn't be attracted to you
C. You'd be a guy and I don't do things with guys

Kinda ironic that the poster hasn't been on to check his or her thread. :D :1orglaugh

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Uhm, yes she/he has.

Post date:04-03-2007

Maybe he/she read the replies he/she got, and decided against it. Or, she/he simply went to a better, and dedicated site that would bring about what she/he was after. :dunno:

Ax3C

Banned
Uhm, yes she/he has.

Post date:04-03-2007

Maybe he/she read the replies he/she got, and decided against it. Or, she/he simply went to a better, and dedicated site that would bring about what she/he was after. :dunno:

OR ... :1orglaugh :D :1orglaugh

It MIGHT have one of our more notorious banned-for-life members coming back doing the things they typically do for shits and grins.

HMMMMMM.

Who knows??? Who actually cares??? It's just yet one more nonsensical, immature, fucked-up, ridiculous thread. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.