• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Turn a lonely girl on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

member006

Closed Account
OR ... :1orglaugh :D :1orglaugh

It MIGHT have one of our more notorious banned-for-life members coming back doing the things they typically do for shits and grins.

HMMMMMM.

Who knows??? Who actually cares??? It's just yet one more nonsensical, immature, fucked-up, ridiculous thread. :thumbsup:

This is one of the truest statements ever said here. People don't want to think others are that petty to do such a childish thing as come back, but its done here daily.

"People wouldn't do that", so the skeptics say. "What do they gain?" everyone says. Nothing but to feed their egos and as you said for "shits and grins". Watching others try to actually answer the absurd questions. The funny part is only "on" the board as they have to remain in the witness protection program so to speak, so wheres the glory of pulling it off? Its there, but only in their own little sad minds and the PM, IM and rep boxes of cult followers.;)

Are we really that jaded, or do we just "see" clearer AC?

LL

Ax3C

Banned
This is one of the truest statements ever said here. People don't want to think others are that petty to do such a childish thing as come back, but its done here daily.

"People wouldn't do that", so the skeptics say. "What do they gain?" everyone says. Nothing but to feed their egos and as you said for "shits and grins". Watching others try to actually answer the absurd questions. The funny part is only "on" the board as they have to remain in the witness protection program so to speak, so wheres the glory of pulling it off? Its there, but only in their own little sad minds and the PM, IM and rep boxes of cult followers.;)

LL

A combination of both, I think, LL. Maybe it's because you and I have been here for awhile and have (unfortunately) seen quite a number of strange, irritating things come down through the pipeline.

I mean, if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to stand up and say it publicly in this thread, but the chances of some lonely individual looking for a thrill posting on this board are down there in the low teens I expect.

I'm not pointing my finger at any one particular person because I have no idea or proof if it's even true ... but it just reminds me of that whole HotRod bullshit from back in late '05 / early '06.

Call me cynical, jaded, whatever ... LMAO. What I DO know is that I ran my own Board - and several others as well - for several years and I've seen (and deleted and banned) all manner of things.

Who knows? I could be so far off the mark with my opinion(s) ... but then again, I could be right, too. Maybe I should say "we", ya think? LOL. ;)

MRPIMPN4EVA

Banned
OR ... :1orglaugh :D :1orglaugh

It MIGHT have one of our more notorious banned-for-life members coming back doing the things they typically do for shits and grins.

HMMMMMM.

Who knows??? Who actually cares??? It's just yet one more nonsensical, immature, fucked-up, ridiculous thread. :thumbsup:

I got some dick for ur bitter old ass.

Ax3C

Banned
I got some dick for ur bitter old ass.

Feel better, sweet-cheeks??? Did all that testosterone and fake-ass machismo just finally build up and explode???

I don't swing that way, nancy boy ... apparently YOU do, though, from the tone and timbre of your posts. (Hope you know I just filed a Bad Post Report on your ass, too, hotshot.)

One more thing, I'm a MAN, you ignorant fool. A former fucking Marine GySgt at that, you ignorant, ridiculous, laughable schmuck. How about learning to read first BEFORE you try to insult me and my "assumed gender"? Maybe had you done that much, You Might've learned something; though I highly doubt that you're even capable of stringing together more than seven words together in a complex manner.

"American Pimp", LMGDFAO ... more like American Dumb Ass

Now, sashay off and go play with your dolls, little girl. I'm through with you. Finit.

I'm not pointing my finger at any one particular person because I have no idea or proof if it's even true ... but it just reminds me of that whole HotRod bullshit from back in late '05 / early '06.

I must have been on holiday when that happened..could someone fill me in?..

I have posted a few times but mainly just a reader. Home alone for the next couple of nights as hubby travels. Would love to hear what you would do to a 5'6, 120 brunette with blue eyes, a love of toys and insatiable desire to be cummed on. Looking forward to reading your responses, and getting a little material to think about as I use my selection of toys. Hugs and kisses!

Kerrie

Are we talking Lego and action man here?..or maybe something a bit racier - BUCKAROO!

Hmm.... I'd tell you to go to your room and lock your door. You can go nuts in there while I watch TV.

who's your daddy now, biatch?

MRPIMPN4EVA

Banned
AsianxxxChick said:
Hope you know I just filed a Bad Post Report on your ass, too, hotshot.

So what else is new. I coulda sworn u were a bitch cuz all u do is fuck my rep up, catchin feelins like a scorned bitch. I see why ur a former marine. They got rid of all the pussies. You got jello in ur blood. Writin them long ass feelingraphs. Sensitive motherfucker.

So what else is new. I coulda sworn u were a bitch cuz all u do is fuck my rep up, catchin feelins like a scorned bitch. I see why ur a former marine. They got rid of all the pussies. You got jello in ur blood. Writin them long ass feelingraphs. Sensitive motherfucker.

and that just got you a second bad post report..enjoy your upcoming ban:wave2:

MRPIMPN4EVA

Banned
and that just got you a second bad post report..enjoy your upcoming ban:wave2:

Wtf!? Ya'll catchin more feelings than Jenna Jameson's cunt. Does ur modem have a heart?

LL

You mean "The Witless Protection Program"?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :rofl:

Ooh, can I report a bad post as well?!? Can I? Please?

... Guess I just did!

(I'm so proud of myself :D)

MRPIMPN4EVA

Banned
all i want to know is where did this come from? it is so random. im missing something here. was there something in this thread that was deleted or something? :dunno:

Na, dude just started givin me bad rep points outta nowhere. I thought it was a chick the way he was tryin to save-a-ho. :dunno: :rofl: @ all the ppl gettin together to ban me. If I hurt their feelings this bad, online, imagine if I was actually able to put my foot in their ass.

Na, dude just started givin me bad rep points outta nowhere. I thought it was a chick the way he was tryin to save-a-ho. :dunno: :rofl: @ all the ppl gettin together to ban me. If I hurt their feelings this bad, online, imagine if I was actually able to put my foot in their ass.

Can somone translate this for me...I haven't seen this particular dialect before.

Status
Not open for further replies.