• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Well, actually PHGC35 part 9 has its moments but they are poorly showed as usual. Pretty amateur with golden (or yellow I'm not good at colors ) blouse, who along with her friend in white blouse and black pantyhose tried unsuccessfully to get involved with some action with ponytail guy at the beginning of PHGC35 part 8, now got her tits licked by one of the strippers and then got fingered by another one. Unfortunately cameramen were focused on Alexis Crystal, who, as usual couldn't help herself and begged for some cum.

Well, actually PHGC35 part 9 has its moments but they are poorly showed as usual. Pretty amateur with golden (or yellow I'm not good at colors ) blouse, who along with her friend in white blouse and black pantyhose tried unsuccessfully to get involved with some action with ponytail guy at the beginning of PHGC35 part 8, now got her tits licked by one of the strippers and then got fingered by another one. Unfortunately cameramen were focused on Alexis Crystal, who, as usual couldn't help herself and begged for some cum.

Are there any pics or footage of that amateur action? I literally skim through these videos nowadays.

9 parts. Strippers disappearing until the end. New plants arriving halfway through. The most bizarre party yet. Poor camera work. Refusing to listen to customers by releasing multi-cams. Tainster are going so downhill it's unbelievable.

No, pictures are garbage. The girl I mentioned wears actually pinky-pearly blouse, sorry for the confusion, it looks yellow-y only on video.

Alrighty then, let's assume that the last party has actually ended with the NINTH part.....

Here is Amateur EDITS (plural) of Party Hardcore Gone Crazy 35.

Why two edits? Well, since four girls were brought into the party at a late stage and they were not wearing wristbands, you would assume that since they all participated, they were plants. Therefore you should watch this...

https://openload.(co)/f/0b3P1O0trMU/ph35-w04.mp4 - remove the ( )

But if you are thinking "Hold on Zipo, what if those girls were amateurs and Tainster just forgot to put wristbands on them" I would suggest that you should look at this (longer) edit...

https://openload.(co)/f/rYuK1IkV1PE/ph35-w4.mp4 - again remove the ( )

Either way, everyone should be happy? Right?

Not about the nine parts for a party, that was just overkill....

Alrighty then, let's assume that the last party has actually ended with the NINTH part.....

Here is Amateur EDITS (plural) of Party Hardcore Gone Crazy 35.

Why two edits? Well, since four girls were brought into the party at a late stage and they were not wearing wristbands, you would assume that since they all participated, they were plants. Therefore you should watch this...

https://openload.(co)/f/0b3P1O0trMU/ph35-w04.mp4 - remove the ( )

But if you are thinking "Hold on Zipo, what if those girls were amateurs and Tainster just forgot to put wristbands on them" I would suggest that you should look at this (longer) edit...

https://openload.(co)/f/rYuK1IkV1PE/ph35-w4.mp4 - again remove the ( )

Either way, everyone should be happy? Right?

Not about the nine parts for a party, that was just overkill....

I have a theory that they realized the party sucked ... and extended the party and called in some reinforcements in an attempt to fix it ... ironically making it worse.

In PH vol 35 there is a shower room .... a busty redheaded girl in a hat and a busty blonde at the end of the episode with coarse hair and changed dresses where to find the video from the shower rooms PH of this episode

In PH vol 35 there is a shower room .... a busty redheaded girl in a hat and a busty blonde at the end of the episode with coarse hair and changed dresses where to find the video from the shower rooms PH of this episode
PH and DSO are filmed at the same time in neighboring rooms, the girls and strippers are constantly traveling between them. So the shower is from the DSO. And by the way, as shooting takes about 9-10 hours, they probably shoot several PH and DSO parties in one day.

PH Vol 48

Amateur?

(She sucks and fucks a couple of guys)

44vWU1s1iLCy412qJokdWWpvjiMYawlNb6CcpohFK1LjKyl3ukoJJ_jaQcHIycDAeic2cH8YzqvqVQZ2aEQ1OSrHmA=w240-h180-nc

It's the same everywhere no matter where you live (I think) so that's why I like to know how he got it before it's on the site as I through that would be impossible but it seems it isn't.

This party looks so good. Thats actualy a nice start. I know its stupid to hope for keeping up the good quality but i actualy enjoyed wathing it.

One of my favorites came back (pierced nose) doing nothing for now but hope for some activity.
That readhead is more active, which "makes my heart go boom" :D (the one that let her tits to be sucked in part 2 GC35)
Nice blonde amateur sucking ...

Lets hope for a nice party for a change :D