• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

We're any new amateurs involved in any action in this part 8? That is, amateurs that hadn't done much earlier.

Did the pink dress girl get involved again?

Thanks
Who's the girl at 18mn20 to 20 mn fucking? An amateur? and did she do other scene?

She was a plant in a PH party in 2010 (wearing a hat, don't Remember precisely which nr, have to look it up). She also did 2 dso parties round 2012 2013, with only softcore action.[/QUOTE]

Do you tell me witch DSO'parties and the partyhardcore'2010?
Thanks

Does anyone know this girl from vol 38 (2009 April/May)?

This girl does a short BJ at the start followed by a long scene in the middle of her stripping down to her panties up on the stage. Near the end of the video she had a stripper cum on her tits. She has a really hot body!

For they guy who was asking about "the ones who got away", this is without a doubt one of the best examples. It would have been so easy, but she didn't get much attention later in the party :(

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know this girl from vol 38 (2009 April/May)?

This girl does a short BJ at the start followed by a long scene in the middle of her stripping down to her panties up on the stage. Near the end of the video she had a stripper cum on her tits. She has a really hot body!

For they guy who was asking about "the ones who got away", this is without a doubt one of the best examples. It would have been so easy, but she didn't get much attention later in the party :(

So... Still no news about the other group and their compilations? Are they up anywhere?

I've been looking for these too. Someone earlier emailed them and they said they were going to put it up on megaupload 2.0, which appears to be vaporware. I really like zips edit's but I like the comps they have been doing since they basically go one girl at a time so you get all their action in one chunk. Hope they publish again soon.

Damn, did the girl in the white dress ever come back or does she appear anywhere else? She's unbelievably goodlooking.

To be honest I prefer the long party, usually parts 1 to 3 are build up and good stuff happens in 4-5. If the girls drink more while the party carries on there's more chances of sluttiness,

I also don't mind if parties are longer, but they need to have multi-cam and in the future PH they shouldn't let all strippers to came at the middle of the party. It's stupid.

Party Hardcore Vol. 2 has 4 parts and it's one of the best parties ever !!!

So I don't care whether they have 4 parts or 6 parts or 8 parts or 10 parts or 20 parts.

If they are good, I want it. If it's bad, I don't want it. Parts don't matter, quality does.

earlier there used to be just 4 part but lots of action, which was foolishly edited out or bad camera work,then they changed to 5-6 parts it was still ok, but recently they did 6 parts and real action only in last 2 parts, that was real bad, last party was exception with 8 parts and most of them had some action, but this should not be the norm ,at the end quality action matters, more parts would mean less no of parties, 4 parts is ok will old kind of action, and going multi cam , we can have 12 parties a year and multi cam can give more action with the same party they should increase no of the drink guys who can have more action with the girls from start of party than have just strippers coming and going and doing nothing much, they should release old parties on a separate site and charge for that it will increase their revenue and support new parties

Hey guys!

This is from Party Hardcore 45. She is stunning. Beautiful face, nice nipple and she knows what to do. Has she been in any other parties or any other productions?

Thank you for your help!!

149662838783711.jpg

plz i want this party what is name ???