• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

those Miller Commercials....

I know that I am probably spouting off at the mouth but.....Does anyone really like the Miller High Life commercials showing the truck drivers taking off the Miller products off the shelf , restaurant, hotel room or some other locale because of some stupid reason or other....I mean seriously....this stuff is so stupid because some place charges $14.50 for a bag of peanuts and these guys come and pull the beer out because they don't meet the standards of the "High Life".......:mad:.....stupid shit....

I think the commercials are clever. Miller Beer is trying to connect with the "working class", their prime consumer. The whole idea of the "High Life" is the working man using his rare opportunities of spare time to do what it is he loves best, kick back by himself or with some friends drinking his favorite beer.

Miller knows the working class is generally bitter toward upper-crust places of business that cater to the wealthy and well-to-do. Miller is reinforcing that they don't want to have anything to do with such a lifestyle. Whether they practice what they preach, however, is another question altogether.

I will give you though, that the idea that what the commercials are showing could actually happen, now that's kinda stupid.

I think they're ok

I think the commercials are clever. Miller Beer is trying to connect with the "working class", their prime consumer. The whole idea of the "High Life" is the working man using his rare opportunities of spare time to do what it is he loves best, kick back by himself or with some friends drinking his favorite beer.

Miller knows the working class is generally bitter toward upper-crust places of business that cater to the wealthy and well-to-do. Miller is reinforcing that they don't want to have anything to do with such a lifestyle. Whether they practice what they preach, however, is another question altogether.

I will give you though, that the idea that what the commercials are showing could actually happen, now that's kinda stupid.

Unfortunately Miller, like most beers, is a corporation which rewards the rich who run it, so it's a bit of a contradiction. The fact that they need to try and use a marketing campaign to "connect" with the working class is a joke as well. Miller, Budweiser, Coors, and the rest of American beer sucks big time. Piss in a bottle.

Usually I dont buy products solely based an ad. Personally Millers are my favorite brand of beer so it dont bother me none.

Unfortunately Miller, like most beers, is a corporation which rewards the rich who run it, so it's a bit of a contradiction.

Well yeah, that's why I said this:

Miller is reinforcing that they don't want to have anything to do with such a lifestyle. Whether they practice what they preach, however, is another question altogether.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Do you have a link to an example commercial?