• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This Is What Video Games Are Doing To Our Youth!

OMG that was hilarious!! It was very real anyone who has kids that play WOW very well know the reactions if their account got canceled. I loved when he shoved that thing in his ass or when he slapped his head with that shoe... Oh wow funny stuff!

And anyone with half a brain can see this is bullshit. Funny, but a complete fabrication.

☼LEGIT☼
typical WoW player all talk and no show "im gonna run away, im gonna run away" put up or shut up tough guy

What do you expect from us geeks? Were girls when it comes to the real world. I mean going outside is a challenge. There might be a Johovas witness just waiting at the front door trying to sell us a story.

The world is a creepy place.

That was so damn fake.
Why does the voice of the dad just sound like the brother? I think that's why all he says is, "Shut up!" He can't fake a grown up voice very well, so all "the dad" says is, "Shut up!"

I guarantee you, if that was his real dad he would have come into the room and given the kid a huge speech, and maybe even something to really cry about, before he left.

Hell, even the youtube comments are calling bullshit on this.

What do you expect from us geeks? Were girls when it comes to the real world. I mean going outside is a challenge. There might be a Johovas witness just waiting at the front door trying to sell us a story.

The world is a creepy place.

You! You! You're good! LOL

What the hell was all that about pure and simple camera play....fucking pussy I say. The length some people will go to get their 15 minutes of fame these days. I got bored about two minutes in. Quality of American entertainment must really have hit a trough to find this even mildly amusing..........BORING!

Yeah its staged, but I guarantee that reaction is what happens when those guys cant play that dumb character that they put the last 7 years of there life into its fucking pathetic.

southpark was dead on with their episode lampooning wow

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
That kid needs to go to a military academy or something.

The video of him in the tree is new to me. In all these videos I don't believe I've heard him utter a word that wasn't screamed. Well, the video of his family giving him a shitty pickup truck for his birthday started calmly enough.

In retrospect the idea that this has been staged has some merit. I think anyone close to the kid would know what silly shit triggers his tantrums and how to avoid them.

Honestly, if I ever behaved like that at any time my Mom would have taken a Hot Wheels track to my rear end. And she would have been right to do it. Kids today have no sense of right and wrong because parents are castigated for employing corporal punishment. Spare the rod, spoil the child.

If you look around their home and garage you'll see mostly new stuff(including a crappy H2) like the dad's guitar and their computer set up. The kid has been spoiled and given no boundaries to respect.

if that was my kid and he looked like he was about to kill himself over a videogame he should get it taken away. just by that you can tell that would not be the only thing he would get like that for so it looks like it happened befor.

i dont really think this is real though because the kid with the video camra got it hidden then ran out and 3 sec later the crazy kid goes in does his thing then leaves as someone yells at him to stop. kid with cam goes back in. i dont think this is real just kids on youtube.

again if it is real i have no sympathy for him. act like that you get treated like that.

Honestly, if I ever behaved like that at any time my Mom would have taken a Hot Wheels track to my rear end. And she would have been right to do it. Kids today have no sense of right and wrong because parents are castigated for employing corporal punishment. Spare the rod, spoil the child.
Holy shit I almost forgot about my mom doing that shit to me that shit hurts almost as bad as a willow switch or a fucking fly swatter handle (the metal ones not the plastic ones) yeah that kid needs to be beat with something for real. The track would definitly do the trick

I call shenanigans! Come on, that can't be real. However he did try stick a remote up his ass, so I don't really know.

I agree,it seems a little over the top and it goes on for a little to long to seem real to me.

Some of his actions just seemed to be fake.

But damn was that shit funny,and all joking aside,if it is real,that kid really needs some fucking help.