• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This Is What Video Games Are Doing To Our Youth!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
What's the big deal, bitches? It's a two minute video of a spoiled punk throwing a temper tantrum and then his Dad tells him to get off the fail boat. By saying his Mom is wrong to have canceled his subscription you are vicariously enabling his gaming addiction and in the end I deem that worse than mockery because he'll never recover from his addiction with that attitude. You'll keep making excuses and his illness will progress to the point where he'll be in the basement calling for his Mom to bring him a bedpan because by that point he'll be too lazy to get up and go by himself.

Do you want that on your conscience?

Agreed!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Do you want that on your conscience?

i don't give a fuck about him. we're talking about a generation/time-period of conscience as a whole. who's to say he's spoiled? the clip isn't funny.
its a sad reminder.

im ducking out of the conversation, by the way. i have to sleep.
:glugglug: no harm meant.:hatsoff:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
i don't give a fuck about him. we're talking about a generation/time-period of conscience as a whole. who's to say he's spoiled?

You know I would be first in line to slap this kid back into reality if it came down to it. I don't think his psychological damage will come from his "addiction." I think it'll come from his demented brother posting this meltdown on YouTube for the entire world to see what a giant pussy he really is behind closed doors. As I've said, the real villain in this video is the kid's brother. And he FUCKING RULES! The balls on this kid have got to be the size of cantaloupes.

When my nephew spends more than two or three hours on xbox live or online playing orange box I tell him to shut it down and go for a bike ride or just go outside and play with his friends. In the past it had gotten to the point where sometimes he'd talk to himself and his parents did shut down their subscriptions. He got over it. Just like the subject in the video will. Or not.

But you don't care because you're heartless. You made all these platitudes about how we're the ones who are perpetuating this kid's pain while you're facilitating his addiction and placing blame on the people closest to him for parenting this kid properly. If anything, our participation in this thread (if anyone shares it with him) will be one giant gangbang intervention of people fucking with him until he grows up. As I see it, we're doing the Lord's work here. Come on people, slap this chump around and get him to see the light!

Now, I don't want to water down the discussion made in length on this post but can anyone tell me what's with that "probing attempt" with the remote? :)

PS: Hope this won't yield another long discussion this time on repressed sexual preferences ROFL

I'm quite a gamer but i hate all browser based games. Warcraft is a money making trash. Everybody play it for long like they have no life. Bullshit!

somebody needs a girl friend (or some friends) and go out ... instead of putting a remote in his ass ...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Now, I don't want to water down the discussion made in length on this post but can anyone tell me what's with that "probing attempt" with the remote? :)

PS: Hope this won't yield another long discussion this time on repressed sexual preferences ROFL

Exactly! To me that was the most disturbing part of the whole thing, I mean bouncing off the walls in your drawers trying to stick a remote up your ass!!??
WTF?

Wait, how did he get out of his clothes?

I think the kid has quite a career as a death metal front man. He's got the pig squeels down, now if he can growl half as good as that. He's in :D

I also wonder how many times at night that remote has been out of the light , if you catch my meaning? He obviously has a strong bond to it......

Wait, how did he get out of his clothes?

I think the kid has quite a career as a death metal front man. He's got the pig squeels down, now if he can growl half as good as that. He's in :D

I also wonder how many times at night that remote has been out of the light , if you catch my meaning? He obviously has a strong bond to it......

Blue my dear friend, these are the couple issues as some pointed out here, but the latter in particular is a mystery to me and alexpnz.. So, please be my guest LOL

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
He should have just shot himself and spared the rest of us the last 2 minutes of our lives that we'll never get back. It was to over the top to be real.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

I really don't think it's too repressed after watching it again. But yeah, he was a little too familiar with that remote and which side fit best. The whole thing is like performance art or improv everywhere. He's just mind-blowingly surreal in his reaction to what I consider good parenting, actually.

It probably would have been better parenting if they'd recognized the problem with their kid earlier and monitored his daily intake of WOW. But if they did that we wouldn't have this bit of comedy gold. It's quite a Catch-22 for me.

Videos games arenot to blame. The parents are.

Video are aren't dangerous as long as they are only just one more activity for our teens, as long as the teen still spare time with his friends, goes out, etc... But when video games andcomputers become the center of his life, then it's dangerous.
Parents have to look after their kids and prevent them from becoming totall geek freaks.

Videos games, TV, internet and computering musn't be forbidden to the kids. Kids should be allowed to use computers by under some "parental control" and what they do, how do they dot it and how much time they do it.

I really don't think it's too repressed after watching it again. But yeah, he was a little too familiar with that remote and which side fit best. The whole thing is like performance art or improv everywhere. He's just mind-blowingly surreal in his reaction to what I consider good parenting, actually.

It probably would have been better parenting if they'd recognized the problem with their kid earlier and monitored his daily intake of WOW. But if they did that we wouldn't have this bit of comedy gold. It's quite a Catch-22 for me.

I think I'll go with Catch-22 myself on this one ;-)

Oh...wow. That was awesome. I love playing World Of Warcraft, but that dude was going way over the line about it. I know I can quit at any time...just lemme run this Wintergrasp right quick, then I gotta check my mailbox cause a couple of my auctions sold in the Auction House, then my guild and I are going to hit up Ulduar, then need to get that Arathi Basin achievement. Honest! I can quit at any time!