• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Things that are ironic/funny ever since COVID19

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Any state releasing criminals so they can isolate themselves is pretty fucking ironic to me.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Went to the market today. They were out of Spam. SPAM. What is this??? World War 3???

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
China, in rebutting some US coronavirus accusations: “As Lincoln said, you can fool some of the people all the time and fool all the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time,”

gmase

Trump said last Wednesday:
"If we did very little testing, [America] wouldn't have the most cases, so, in a way, by doing all of this testing, we make ourselves look bad."

Is that like saying: "How could I have failed the class? I didn't take the final."

Trump said last Wednesday:
"If we did very little testing, [America] wouldn't have the most cases, so, in a way, by doing all of this testing, we make ourselves look bad."

Is that like saying: "How could I have failed the class? I didn't take the final."

It would be like a train engineer seeing another train coming in the opposite direction on the same tracks. Except instead of hitting the breaks or bailing if the train couldn't be stopped in time like a normal sane person would, the engineer instead sits down and closes his eyes in the thought that if he can't see it happen then everything will be alright and nothing will go wrong.

gmase

It would be like a train engineer seeing another train coming in the opposite direction on the same tracks. Except instead of hitting the breaks or bailing if the train couldn't be stopped in time like a normal sane person would, the engineer instead sits down and closes his eyes in the thought that if he can't see it happen then everything will be alright and nothing will go wrong.
Apt analogy as well. I was aiming for the 'testing' connection. In both cases, disaster ensues.

gmase

Reminds me of that video on Beavis and Butt-Head years ago, “ I was walking down 5th avenue, saw my penis laying on a blanket.”
Reminds me of this song :

Reactions: BCT