• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Walking Dead on AMC

Re: Does anyone else here watch The Walking Dead?

You couldn't just ask if anyone else watched the show.

Despite the fact the show has a massive thread which can be easily found on the board if you had got your thumb out your ass and searched for it.

But no, you had to drop a fucking spoiler in the first line of your fucking post you stupid mother fucker.

You've just made it to my ignore list for your simple lack of fucking courtesy to those who might be in another part of the world who might just be an episode behind.

If something as minor as this sets you off this much, and causes you to neg rep me, then trust me, I'm not losing any sleep over being ignored by you.

Sorry I ruined ep 4 for you.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
I like this season so far. I was sad that Patrick and Violet died. I felt bad for Rick because I think the pigs kinda brought normalcy to him and made think there could be a regular life in time. It was short lived, but zombies will do that to you. As for Carol, her character was getting boring. It was nice to see her change and take a hard stance on trying to stop the flu by killing them. Since they didn't kill her off I think she will be back. I won't mention last nights episode since some of you may not have watched it yet.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I really enjoyed last night's episode. And I think it's great how they are putting a heavier focus on characters other than the central ones at the prison. Now that Walter White is no more, The Governor has become my favorite TV bad guy. But instead of just presenting him as a generic, all bad-all the time-always was, cartoonish bad guy (the way most TV shows would and the way this show did early on), they've now given him a story arc that's pretty similar to Walter White's. And I really like how they are touching on the question that's gone back & forth between Rick, Hershel and Carol: once you go so far/too far, can you ever come back... can you ever get back?

The main question with The Governor seems to be, once certain conditions are present, would his demons take over again? Or would that little girl, who reminds him (maybe too much?) of his daughter, be able to keep him on track? What turns this guy into "Heisenberg" and how well can he control that switch???

The only real distraction last night (IMO) was the girl who plays the little girl's mother... uh, she looks IDENTICAL to the girl who plays Maggie. It just seemed too weird to have the little girl (loosely) resembling his own daughter and her mother (his new girlfriend?) being a doppelganger for the woman that he was about to rape and/or use sexual torture to get information from last season. But I like this actress more than the one who plays Maggie, mainly because she doesn't have to cover up an English accent with that fake as hell and badly done southern accent. I would have been all for firing the current Maggie actress, replacing her with this new girl and then finding someone else to play the little girl's mother.

Still, great episode though.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Now that I'm all caught up with American Horror and Big Bang, I should probably finish s2 of walking dead and get caught up to s3.

I like when the show takes a break and goes on these side missions to use videogame parlance.

It was nice to see this side of the governor but he's still a head-in-a-jar collecting bastard and is going to get his from Michonne or Rick.

haha I love big bang.

also there's come cool walking dead collectible toys avail

Yea Big Bang Theory is a great show. I mainly watch it for Penny, but the gang is really funny too. Sheldon is my favorite.

I own five of the Walking Dead collectible toys. One is Rick with his sheriffs uniform, Shane, the suit zombie from season one, the well zombie, and the governor.

I prefer the comic books to the TV show, but the TV show is still sweet and I watch it every week. The break in the story to see what the Governor is up to is all right. some Segway would work, instead of just jumping over to it.

I thought it was really interesting that the governor was basically "playing house", and not on a non-stop killing spree.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
The Governor is kinda sexy. I like the more human side that they showed of him.

Yeah, instead of just making him out to be a two dimensional bad guy (the way most shows would), they've now given this character a little background story (abusive childhood), which maybe explains how & why he has this tendency to "make things right" - whatever it takes.

My favorite character on Lost was Ben Linus. And The Governor is VERY much like Ben... including the megalomania and childhood trauma. Now that Walter White has passed on, The Gov is now my favorite TV bad guy.

BTW, do you (or anyone else) find it a little creepy/odd that his new girlfriend is a deadringer for the girl who plays Maggie??? I think this girl is marginally cuter, but they could easily be sisters. I'm guessing that's just a casting coincidence, but still...

Chatter on the show is down....no one knows what to talk about with the new re-intro of the governor.

Well, if its anything like the comics then some major stuff is about to go down, and from the looks of it, in the next episode someone is going to die. The second battle aka war at the prison (because there were a couple of skirmishes before then) between the governor's group and Rick's group, many main characters that are in the show now were lost. In the battle, the Governor arrives, standing on the top part of the tank, ordering his troops to go in and attack. If done right this could be the best part of the entire series up to that episode.

No, I don't think the Governor's girlfriend (Audrey Marie Anderson) looks like Maggie (Lauren Cohan) at all. Audrey has a smaller mouth, smaller nose, and a much different shape of the face. I'm sorry, I just don't see it at all. Plus, IMHO, Lauren is the much prettier actress.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 8033397, member: 201847"]Slacker

Roald's fault for leaving.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Last nights episode was great. Except Hershel's death.

The Walking Dead Midseason Finale: Side-By-Side Comparison With the Comics Link

Talking Dead Omits Key Death From “In Memoriam” Reel Link

The Walking Dead Spoiler: What Happened To Baby Judith? Link

The death of the governor in the comic book felt more satisfying and how he was killed in that was also very satisfying as well. He was shot in his good eye and then kicked into a group of walkers that consumed/ate his body. That death almost made me cheer when I read it for the very first time. There is another bad guy in the comic book that may or may not make it into the show who makes the governor seem like a nice guy in comparison and is even more ruthless from being very similar to the governor as well as having a group of people that tally into the hundreds.

I'm also waiting for the appearance of Sgt. Abraham Ford (who will be played by Band of Brothers and Southland actor Michael Cudlitz) because he is in many respects Rick's second best friend after Shane in the comic books.

Plus, even though it is a TV show, the part with Darryl holding up the zombie to block the bullets being shot towards him was pretty far fetched and unbelievable. With those type of bullets, at least 2 or 3 shots should've exited the zombies body and went into Darryl at some point.