• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The Trump Idiocracy

Demagogue:
- A person who gains power and popularity by manipulating or exploiting the emotions, passions, prejudices and ignorance among the common people, and shutting down reasoned deliberation. Demagogues overturn established customs of political conduct, or promise or threaten to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY7WrX98I2o

Dark Triad

Luxman

#TRE45ON
It's a psychological evaluation of Trump. Ask any psychologist what they think of Trump and they will probably say he is a member of the Dark Triad.
After Trump is gone, Republicans and Democrats will create new amendments to make sure that a psychopathic career criminal like Trump is never elected again.

georges

Staff member
It's a psychological evaluation of Trump. Ask any psychologist what they think of Trump and they will probably say he is a member of the Dark Triad.
After Trump is gone, Republicans and Democrats will create new amendments to make sure that a psychopathic career criminal like Trump is never elected again.

People look at the economics and employment, they also care about a president who cares about the veterans and the military wives but the democrats haven't such a candidate.
The American economy is booming under Trump for all classes of the society and also Trump is greatly appreciated by the military and law enfocement agencies. Trump isn't a pyschopath, he is rational and strongminded.
A good move from him about the MS13 gang members.
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/17/trump-doubles-down-ms-13-animals-comment-video/

georges

Staff member
whichhunt6kquc.jpg

Check out the second picture. Its large, but shows a deep insight into the whole crime scene

You are giving too much credibility and importance to liberal lies and scarecrow tactics just saying

Luxman

#TRE45ON
If it's anti-Trump it's all lies.
If it's pro-Trump it's all true.

Putin and Trump are just golfing buddies.

You are giving too much credibility and importance to liberal lies and scarecrow tactics just saying

Wow !
I mean, that kind of comments from you, when you can't stop posting articles from uber-conservative sources such as the Western Journal and the Conservative Tribune?!
Just wow !

May I point some bible verses to meditate on ?
Matthew 7 ; 3-5

georges

Staff member
Wow !
I mean, that kind of comments from you, when you can't stop posting articles from uber-conservative sources such as the Western Journal and the Conservative Tribune?!
Just wow !

May I point some bible verses to meditate on ?
Matthew 7 ; 3-5

These articles are correct and they contain far more truths than any articles coming from your beloved mainstream media sources such as CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC and their affiliated newspapers sources which are bought and manipulated by people such as the Clintons and the most important liberal lobbies. Most important thing also, the liberal mainstream media (generally liberals or left wing media sites) like to misrepresent the truth and adapt to its own agenda and its perspectives. Whatever you want to cite, it won't change my position, neither will it change the position of those who support Trump. And we know that the liberal mainstream medias are very good to play scarecrow tactics and to slander Trump all the time with false flags, unproven facts and lies since he was elected. Maybe I should count how many pro Obama articles were made by the mainstream media and posted here during Obama's presidency portraying him as great despite he did nothing good for America. Should I? The bible has nothing to do with the subject.
Backto the topic, Roger Stone thinks that Trump might not run a second term in 2020.
https://www.westernjournal.com/roge...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-05-19

Last edited:
First CBS, ABC or CNN aren't liberal, they are pro-establishment.
Real liberal media would pick Bernie over Jeb Bush or Scott Walker. These medias wouldn't. They don't want America to go Right or Left, they want America to stay in the middle. They don't want America to change, they want it to stay as it is 'cause that's how they make billions.

Count all "Obama is great" articles posted here during his two terms ? I guess you have time to waste. But if you do, post all the Links si that anyone can check if they are really "Obama is great" articles or just "Obama is ok".

georges

Staff member
First CBS, ABC or CNN aren't liberal, they are pro-establishment.
Real liberal media would pick Bernie over Jeb Bush or Scott Walker. These medias wouldn't. They don't want America to go Right or Left, they want America to stay in the middle. They don't want America to change, they want it to stay as it is 'cause that's how they make billions.

Count all "Obama is great" articles posted here during his two terms ? I guess you have time to waste. But if you do, post all the Links si that anyone can check if they are really "Obama is great" articles or just "Obama is ok".

After two catastrophic Obama presidential terms, nowadays people are going clearly more and more on the right wing scale than on the left wing scale . In politics, you can't stay in between, you are either for or against, you are either a democrat or a republican, the middle doesn't exist especially in the USA.
The pro establishment medias are hardly right wing but typically left wing have been lambasting the same slander about Trump with fabricated and false accusations since he was elected. The voters made a big middle finger to these medias because these medias are corrupted and rotten to the bone, full of ignorance and don't know what is the life of the average joe but also they didn't want Hillary Rotten Clinton for president :thefinger:dislike:. These medias, I consider them as liberal muppets and yes they hate Trump because he ordered them to :stfu:, to mind their own business and not to stick their nose where it doesn't belong but also because politically he is successful. Trump plays hardball with them, a game that I like and with these medias, only hardball game is to be adopted and the best suited especially regarding their hostility against him.

georges

Staff member
I just want to bring this Trump POTUS essential to your attention.

Protect your saviour!!!

https://store.jimbakkershow.com/product/potus-shield-conference-dvd-offer/

False claims https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/a...tm_content=2018-05-20&utm_campaign=manualpost
I cite :
The facts are suggesting something chillingly sinister: A government operative directed by the Obama-run FBI purposely infiltrated the campaign of a candidate with the training and background needed to destabilize elections.
“The top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, Mark Warner … actually threatened his own colleagues in Congress with criminal prosecution if they tried to obtain the identity of the informant,” Greenwald reported.
“To begin with, it’s obviously notable that the person the FBI used to monitor the Trump campaign is the same person who worked as a CIA operative running that 1980 Presidential election spying campaign,” Greenwald wrote.
Yes, it was Halper, a former Nixon insider and the same man at the center of the anti-Trump scandal today.
Nearly 40 years ago, a largely buried scandal was playing out in Washington. In involved some famous Republicans, including old names that even today are firmly in the “Never Trump” camp.
“Halper was responsible for a long-forgotten spying scandal involving the 1980 election, in which the Reagan campaign — using CIA officials managed by Halper, reportedly under the direction of former CIA Director and then-Vice-Presidential candidate George H.W. Bush — got caught running a spying operation from inside the Carter administration,” the Intercept explained.

If any of my conservative brethren want to relive election night euphoria and experience schadenboner all over again, watch this video of The Young Turks go from smarmy over confident titwhistles to almost suicidal once it becomes obvious that Trump is going to win.
I did not know this existed until today. The only thing missing was Hasan Piker crying like a little bitch.
Holy fuck this is good!

^ lol love it.

November 8, 2016, a date which will live in infamy at least among the left and those they ally with like MS-13 or Hamas. This is their own "Nakba" so to speak.

Hahahaha my sides. And schadenboner.

Status
Not open for further replies.