• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The sexiest DJ in the world...

DJ Rebekah is the sexiest DJ in the world...

• Total voters
I'll have to go wtih Colleen too. I might have picked Rebekah if she didn't cut her hair so damn short.

Half the pic links have long hair :rolleyes:

butt you don't look at the mantle piece when your poking the fire

BNF - Please don't delete these pics they aren't hotlinks they are on the freeones server as you will see from the addresses :hatsoff:

EDIT - Pictures are allowed from "photos.freeones.com.xxxxxxx", not hosted on the board. In any case, this is not a picture posting forum. Surely you've not seen images throughout threads. What's so problematic with links like the rest of us do? Thanks BNF

Last edited by a moderator:

member20672

Closed Account
Maverick, why don't you post some pics of DJ Colleen? I mean, its obvious this is a very biased poll on your part, but filling the thread with just pics of Rebekah...come on...give some of the voters a chance to see the full competition.

americanharley said:
Maverick, why don't you post some pics of DJ Colleen? I mean, its obvious this is a very biased poll on your part, but filling the thread with just pics of Rebekah...come on...give some of the voters a chance to see the full competition.

I agree I am totally biased :D I picked the three DJ's I think are the hottest. There will be other DJs I have never even heard of...

I already asked pitino to post some Colleen pics... I don't have to be the only one posting pics :helpme: I post Rebekah pics because she is my fav ;)

Here is a DJ Sassy pic cause I prefer brunettes with a nice bum :glugglug:

Quote EDIT - Pictures are allowed from "photos.freeones.com.xxxxxxx", not hosted on the board. In any case, this is not a picture posting forum. Surely you've not seen images throughout threads. What's so problematic with links like the rest of us do? Thanks BNF
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by BNF : Today at 05:26 PM. Reason: Do not hotlink. Make it a link instead. Please re-read the rules. One time, I simply took out the IMG, next time it all goes. Thanks BNF Quote

I read the rules and PM'd a moderator who said it was OK - I give up, posting here is a waste of time if it is always being deleted for things that aren't in the rules and one moderator says it is ok but you still delete my posts even when I put a note on my posts especially for you not to delete them. Whats the point.

wtf?

Sassy is gorge

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Since you keep this in public:
No moderator would approve the way you are hotlinking pictures. This is simply not a picture posting forum. I still ask, what is so problematic with posting links like all the rest of us do?
I posted a friendly warning, twice, and even corrected both posts for you. (I also told you what I did and how) 9inch (in post #14) also saw the courtesy I exhibited in the first two edits.
I will agree that it is, perhaps, pointless to ask for me not to do my job and let you run the thread the way you think is best. (By asking me in special notes.)
I am fair. Please respect the rules like everyone else.

BNF

Last edited:
BNF said:
Since you keep this in public:
No moderator would approve the way you are hotlinking pictures. This is simply not a picture posting forum. I still ask, what is so problematic with posting links like all the rest of us do?
I posted a friendly warning, twice, and even corrected both posts for you. (I also told you what I did and how) 9inch (in post #14) also saw the courtesy I exhibited in the first two edits.
I will agree that it is, perhaps, pointless to ask for me not to do my job and let you run the thread the way you think is best. (By asking me in special notes.)
I am fair. Please respect the rules like everyone else.

BNF

I saw that you edited my first two posts, so then I read all the rules very carefully. No hotlinking bandwidth theft (sites that are for this are allowed and by implication a freeones attachment is not bandwidth theft).

I then PM'd Pitino, a moderator who said it was ok to post them.

Where does it say in the rules that you are not allowed to post pictures on this board ? I read them and I can't see where it says that. I don't want to waste my time making posts if they will be deleted for things that aren't in the rules.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Rules 3,4,5,6,7.

The rule is clear that photos from the Freeones galleries are ok. You are using a backdoor that is not included on the list.

Also re-read the purpose of the board.

Shall I rename this thread your personal questions and education of the rules, or shall I leave it as a DJ?

25000 members, thousands or them active and all of them follow the rules and spirit of the board. Please get on board and stop prentending to be a litigator to find a way to do things your way.