• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official Useless Facts Thread

The Barbie fact probably explains why so many American women want breast implants.

I'll never bite my fingernails again. Yuck!

dave_rhino

Closed Account
the "two fingered salute"
vsign_150.jpg
peace-fingers-flag.jpg

sometimes used as victory, sometimes used as an insult (mainly by the British) and sometimes used to show peace originated from the battle of Agincourt/100 years war (between the French and English). If the french caught the English archers, they would cut off these two fingers so they couldnt fight again. The English waved these two fingers in the air to rub in the faces of the french.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
•Kangaroos can't walk backwards.

Kangaroos can't walk at all! But they can hop at 40 MPH.

Also, Dr. Pepper's first name was Charles (it's true! His son-in-law started the soda company).

FullMoonWolf

Closed Account
The hair on my legs stops suddenly when it reaches my ankles. When I wear shorts...everyone asks me if I shave my ankles.
Oops...maybe I wasn't suppossed to include a useless fact about myself...nevermind...
Here's one...Fleas can jump more than 200 times their body length.

FullMoonWolf

Closed Account
The giant sequoia, which produces millions of seeds, can take 175 to 200 years to Flower. No other organism takes this long to mature sexually.

five-thirds of humans don't understand fractions.

*BUMP!*

The adult Mayfly only lives 24 hours.

In Iowa, it is illegal to pay one-armed piano players. :dunno:

Check out dumblaws.com for more of these gems. :hatsoff:

H

The plastic bits at the end of shoelaces are called aglets.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Here in the US (on the average), 1 LB of potato chips costs over 200 times the amount of 1 LB of whole potatoes.

Suck on that for a while.