• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The never ending Jane Burgess thread. Ask away

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Hey all. Instead of making new threads to ask me questions in, post images in, talk about contests, etc, I am doing all of that in one thread. So ask away if you have a question. You all know I LOVE to chat.

12.jpg

More pics from this set http://www.desertbucks.com/galleries/janeburgess/freeonesbikini/index.php?id=

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6500626, member: 201847"]Good question. Send me a pic of your cock and we can go from there.

im almost tempted. to clarify, do you have to be a REAL virgin, or just play one on the board?

squallumz

it was 80. i was very disappointed. btw, you shoulda kicked with with sabrina deep and i when she was in town. they were actually asking me if i knew you.

im over in the west valley!

squallumz

I know, I missed her. I had so much shit to do when she was here. I promise to hookup with her next time. No shit, West valley. I didn't know that.

yep. been here for a couple of years or so. fucking spring is here. at least we can start working on the garden.

cool pics btw, nothing more awesome than an arizona girl in a bikini. az's got some girls, im telling you. and the hotter it gets, the less everyone wears.

she might be coming around soon. ill let you know if i find out. maybe she wanted to talk business. not sure.

What happens to socks in the dryer? Is there some sort of a sock faerie that steals them? You can't blame the underpants gnomes because they only go after, well, underpants. :confused:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
May I suck on your perfect bewbies? Please? :shy:

And why did I never get my feetsie fansigns from you? Were they lost in space? :(

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
When you pout your lips do you tend to get what you want, because I will totally get it for you Jane.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Do you wash your drawers in one of those mesh bag thingies?

Hi Jane! Welcome to Freeones, belatedly :1orglaugh Okay, my question is Have you ever experienced a Pussy fart and do you find it embarrassing? It usually happens when a big dick enters the pussy during doggy style expelling the air with a loud BWARRRRRRRP sound. Most of my girlfriends find it really embarrassing when it happens but I don't mind and think it's hilarious hehe :D