• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The male of the species is better than the female?

CaDDafy...when you actually get laid by a real, breathing woman with breasts and a nice tushy....then let's see if you want to pop a boner for men as you've done with this thread.

Women are the equal of men in everything except one thing..farting. We own them in that area.

I had a picture that reminded me of something to do with this thread. Let me see..... :jester:

6hiezr6.jpg

I could be wrong of course, but Beethoven wasn't a pianist.

Proof of your argument would be appreciated.

He did play piano, and he was musically inclined. I see why you say he wasn't a pianist, but anyone who can play piano with succession is a pianist to me.

Proof of your argument would be appreciated.

He did play piano, and he was musically inclined. I see why you say he wasn't a pianist, but anyone who can play piano with succession is a pianist to me.

I think You Misread me. Known for being a composer, I said,
I could be wrong of course, but Beethoven wasn't a pianist.
If you know better, that's great.

You should provide a proof of your argument so I will know better the next time I get a reproof about saying I could be wrong about Beethoven. :dunno:

Anyway to the subject at hand, Holy crap Batman!

6gwc5tk.jpg

Beethoven was a pianist, yes. He composed more than a few piano pieces that he performed himself. If you really need proof, I'm sure Google can provide you with all you could ever want, if what he composed isn't proof enough (Moonlight Sonata and Für Elise are both for piano and fairly famous). Personally, I won't bother. You'll have to take my word for it.

this whole thread is full of filth.All u men out there want to show that you people are superior,but i am sorry to say that you are not.There are some things which we females cannot do and then there are things which you people cannot do.And those who think that we are air heads need to see a doctor.

Beethoven was a pianist, yes. He composed more than a few piano pieces that he performed himself. If you really need proof, I'm sure Google can provide you with all you could ever want, if what he composed isn't proof enough (Moonlight Sonata and Für Elise are both for piano and fairly famous). Personally, I won't bother. You'll have to take my word for it.

:)
I said I didn't really know. Twice. You must have missed that disclaimer. :dunno:
I think of him as a composer. If I was a musician I would probably know better.

http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=1519934&postcount=10

Last edited:
I said I didn't really know. Twice. You must have missed that disclaimer.

*Shrugs* Now you do.

People seemed to be confused about whether he was or wasn't a pianist. I knew he was, so I said so. It wasn't for you in particular. I didn't feel the need to provide any proof since it's so readily to anyone that might be interested.

Okay, I understand, and thank you.

I'm pretty eclectic in my musical taste and like about everything. I admit I should know more about Classical but I don't. I have several sets of DVD's, one mixed set of 10 composers, and one set of 10 of Mozart but rarely put them on. I like it but can't just relax and sit still long enough.

I got a routine MRI for a minor break once. Had to lay still a long time and they had something Classical playing over and over. They copied the CD cover for me, but I lost it. I can't remember who it was.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I think men and women are equal. We both have our strengths and weaknesses.

That's what I said back on page 1, as usual no one ever sees my posts!

BOTH men and women have their strong points and also BOTH men and women have their downfalls! I'll just leave it at that!