• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Complete Titfuck Thread / Who would you like to get a titfuck from?

I just wish I could find more clips with the guy squeezing her tits rather than her doing all the work. Those are hard to find! I mean guys, don't you want to feel my breasts when you titfuck me?? :D:D

Gotta totally agree with LJ!

Let's help the woman find those clips!

Gotta totally agree with LJ!

Let's help the woman find those clips!

I would appreciate it!! I so rarely find those and I would think they would be really common - I mean must we girls do everything?? lol I thought you guys liked to feel titties :D

The best clip I've seen in a while is that supposed clip of Pam Anderson (or a poser) getting tittyfucked. Her guy really squeezes her boobs as he does them. I watch that clip a lot (plus she talks about it too which is erotic)

I would appreciate it!! I so rarely find those and I would think they would be really common - I mean must we girls do everything?? lol I thought you guys liked to feel titties :D

The best clip I've seen in a while is that supposed clip of Pam Anderson (or a poser) getting tittyfucked. Her guy really squeezes her boobs as he does them. I watch that clip a lot (plus she talks about it too which is erotic)

I can't say I'm familiar with that clip...but I can sure as hell say I wish I was!

Got a link?

I love it when a woman talks about it (Fuck my big tits, etc.) :D:D I find it incredibly erotic

Krisztina Sereny

7.jpg