• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Test Area V

I was wondering how other people organize their brushes in Photoshop. I have enough brushes downloaded and created that it's starting to get out of hand. I know it has a feature where you can load them up just when you need to, but I sometimes like to skim through them when I'm looking for the one that will fit the picture the best and it's not easy doing it that way when you have to take the time to load up each set separately. On the other hand I don't want a list of brush sets a mile long on the menu either. Also I could group some into presets, but I don’t want to put more than one set into a preset and have the problem of not being able to quickly identify what kind they are in it.

I usually don't post my signatures in advance here but there was something I was wondering about.

1235832619.jpg

1235797630.jpg

These are my two Scarlet Witch sigs that I made. I'm probably going to put the second one up tomorrow. The first one I thought looked a little too empty. So I went and redid the background adding in some splotches of color I used for the gradient throughout the background and then I blended it a bit and also put it under a slight gaussian blur. I added in a few abstract brushes in places to fill it out then adjusted the glows around the pentagrams to make them stand out slightly more. Now I think it might look too busy. In any case I'm just not totally happy with either one. There is just something I can't put my finger on and without starting a whole new sig from scratch I don't know if I can fix it so I'm going to leave it as is. I still think the second one looks better. What does everybody else think?

thanks UT........Took me too long to make that one.Running out of ideas might be time to retire :(

oh no, ideas come and go.

looking at your current sig i'll have to say you still got the "touch"!

:thumbsup:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
oh no, ideas come and go.

looking at your current sig i'll have to say you still got the "touch"!

:thumbsup:
Thanks, just seems like its been getting harder to come up with ideas as of late.I probably need to find some new techniques...that would help too