• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

teach your girl/wife proper handjob techs

heres a great site that links to 60+ yahoo groups. all about handjobs. [Wifey, handjob hunnies, etc]

if you like handjobs, check it out, its awesome.

sphinx

lol
i will teach her the ways of the force :D :laugh:

ÆGEAN said:
lol
i will teach her the ways of the force :D :laugh:

LMAO

fred said:
heres a great site that links to 60+ yahoo groups. all about handjobs. [wifey, handjob hunnies, etc]

if you like handjobs, check it out, its awesome.

sphinx
Thanks, that's great!

:hatsoff: Jackson

Hmm I've never understood why people like getting a hand job from a girl when you can do it much better your self. There are so many other things that girl can do for you! A girls pussy or a girls hand... not a difficult choice for me!

I dunno about most of you but i got the handjob thing down pretty well on myself, now a blowjob lesson is somethin worth teachin em, since you cant and SHOULDNT slurp your own slurpee.

VonRik said:
Hmm I've never understood why people like getting a hand job from a girl when you can do it much better your self. There are so many other things that girl can do for you! A girls pussy or a girls hand... not a difficult choice for me!

There is something sexy about girl kneeling down between your legs and tossing you off, espically as forplay.

Dont get me wrong, i would much rather have a pussy as well, but i am able to blow a load and then do it again if you know what i mean :D

:thumbsup:
krobbinz said:
There is something sexy about girl kneeling down between your legs and tossing you off, espically as forplay.

Dont get me wrong, i would much rather have a pussy as well, but i am able to blow a load and then do it again if you know what i mean :D
Tossing you off? lmao good one! :thumbsup:

It's all good. I'd rather have pussy, but it seems like the best sex I have always involves a handjob finish (either stomach or mouth). Post cum head is always cool.

Cancerous

Banned
You got it wrong - you teach your wife how to COOK.

If she doesnt know how to jack you off right ....

WTF U WITH HER FOR!!