• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tattoos and Piercings

Tattoos And Piercings

• Tattoos Only

Votes: 41 8.7%
  • Piercings Only

Votes: 68 14.4%
  • Both

Votes: 282 59.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 80 17.0%

• Total voters
A small tatoo is cool. I asked my wife about getting for years and finaly she got one done.

Attachments

• mommy.jpg
    mommy.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2,811

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Okay,I voted for both,BUT I need to clarify:I like tattoos on a woman,but only if they're small,and only on certian locations on the body.NO ARMS,NO BREASTS!!!!!Arms are too masculine;breasts should go without saying.I have one;am planning on getting more,but I'm a guy,I can get them places a woman shouldn't,in my opinion.I know it's not PC,but fuck it,that's what I think.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Sorry,I forgot piercings:location,location,location!!
No nose,it just doesn't look right,and it's distracting!
No eyebrows-see above.
Other than that,it doesn't bother me.

I love tattoos but not on the boobies... piercings are nice specially on a girls clit or tongue....

KristalSummers said:
;) Hello

I've got 9 tattoo's - and love them! And the only things that are pierced on me - is my ears :) Love Kristal Summers

and I can tell you where all 9 are at and what they are .... heehee. Kristal tattoo's are very nice love ya Kristal! AS for me i have a shy tweety bird tattoo to remind me to never grow up :) ditto with the pierced ears. carol :)

I voted "neither" because tattoos and piercings don't turn me on.
Small tattoos are ok, but if they're bigger they completely turn me off.
And piercings generally turn me off.

sexypsycho

Closed Account
I love both..there's something very erotic about a well placed tat or piercing. I have my navel pierced and four tats (both ankles...back and hip). The tats are small but I love to look at them.

You have got to be fucking joking!

Attachments

• pen58gr.jpg
    pen58gr.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1,173
I case you are wondering I voted no to both and here is another good reason for voting NO to both.
:scream: :wtf: :eek: THAT HAS GOT TO HURT! (I wonder if it rusts?):D

Attachments

• tat16gr.jpg
    tat16gr.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,164

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
On that last pic....full body shiver!!!! I think I lost all arousal for a few days....I mean who would want to be with that???

I love basically any piercings depending on the girl. i like all of jenna jameson's piercings but usually dont like nipple piercings on any other girl. same thing with christina aguilera's nose piercing. and i have never like tattoos, they just seem to destroy the beautiful smooth skin women have. And i have a question, i like to get tattoos myself and now my fiancee wants to get one and i dont want to seem like an ass like i can them but she cant. Its seems to be something she really wants but i am afraid to possibly find it terribly unattractive. what do you guys think you would do?

sexypsycho

Closed Account
Mr. Bojangles, IMHO I would get some nice fake tats and have fun "experimenting" by putting the fake tats on different places on her body to see what you liked. This way you would start to adjust to the idea (plus it's great foreplay if she's naked while you do this) and she would feel like she's getting some input/assistance in helping her decide what to get! This way you both win.

Trust me, if you truly like tattoos, you'll fully enjoy a well-placed tat on your girlfriend!

Let me know how it works out.
-Li

If the girls do not overdo it, tatoos as well as piercings are fine with me. It doesn´t make a beautiful woman ugly and the other way around. A bad boobjob is a much bigger turn-off for me.

I chose neither.

I hate tats with a passion. That is just my opinion, though, so no offense to anyone. If a girl is going to have a tattoo, I'd rather it be small and out of the way. Like Jenna's or the little mushroom on Raylene's butt. Nothing huge like Friday's "F" over her pussy.

Piercings I generally like only if they're in the ears. Although, belly button piercings can be hot too(See Aria Giovanni!). Don't really like the clit/pussy or nipple rings(unless it's that one Next Door Nikki photoshoot!).