• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Steve McNair RIP.

The murder-suicide angle makes no sense lovejoy, nor does your ignorant views about Arab women. Why would she do that if he was buying her all that stuff and getting ready to leave his wife for her?

This is a strange, sad tragedy....but there might be a "ghost of Rae Carruth" angle to this, though this time the wife maybe put out the contract-for-hire?

The murder-suicide angle makes no sense lovejoy, nor does your ignorant views about Arab women. Why would she do that if he was buying her all that stuff and getting ready to leave his wife for her?

This is a strange, sad tragedy....but there might be a "ghost of Rae Carruth" angle to this, though this time the wife maybe put out the contract-for-hire?

It doesn't make sense but Nashville Police are not looking for any suspects ! I don't believe a 20-year-old waitress could do that.

I am lost at word and ask why?

I hope the police actually investigate this and don't just put it on the pile....

I hope so. Kazemi is a Iranian name and very common Persian name.

Persian do not consider themselves as Arabs. (my mistake and I stand to correct it !)

Steve was dating a Iranian-American girl, just 20 year-old, can't be the killer !???:rolleyes:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Put money on it he was having an affair with the waitress that shot him, he either knocked her up or told her, he wouldn't leave his wife. She caps him in a jealous rage and then does herself because she can't live without him.

sad news
RIP Steve

Put money on it he was having an affair with the waitress that shot him, he either knocked her up or told her, he wouldn't leave his wife. She caps him in a jealous rage and then does herself because she can't live without him.

Hmm. Wouldn't she know that she wouldn't need to marry him? She could slap him with paternity and clean him out....hell, she'd have a better life than if she married him:dunno:

I'm going with her being mixed up in drugs (McNair had no idea) and somebody came to collect. It doesn't sound like it was a contract put out by the wife...

Agree!

A message to the older men; "don't fuck with those young bitches!".

I do have to give it to McNair. While he was never a great quarterback, he was decent for a couple of years and he often played through injuries. Sometimes he would almost play better hurt than healthy.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Sahel Kazemi, the female that was found dead, is being reported as the shooter according to ESPN. It's not really any kind of surprise. No forced entry and no sign of a struggle sort of gave it away. What a tragic end to an eleven year relationship.

Jeff Fisher has a press conference scheduled for 3:30 on ESPNews.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Sahel Kazemi, the female that was found dead, is being reported as the shooter according to ESPN. It's not really any kind of surprise. No forced entry and no sign of a struggle sort of gave it away. What a tragic end to an eleven year relationship.

Jeff Fisher has a press conference scheduled for 3:30 on ESPNews.

Eleven year relationship? She was nine when they met? WTF? Still, there was a huge age difference whatever the circumstances were. It's a shame. I remember the Music City Miracle like it was yesterday and the Superbowl he played in was one of the most tightly contested championships I've watched. My sympathies go out to his family.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Eleven year relationship? She was nine when they met? WTF? Still, there was a huge age difference whatever the circumstances were. It's a shame. I remember the Music City Miracle like it was yesterday and the Superbowl he played in was one of the most tightly contested championships I've watched. My sympathies go out to his family.

Oops, guess I didn't specify correctly. I suppose that was a bit ambiguous. I was referring to his tenure in Nashville and his relationship with the people of that city. Sorry, that's why you don't watch breaking news and type at the same time - you confuse yourself and others.:)

My guess is that she broke it off with him, he wouldnt leave so she pulls a gun, he takes it from her and accidentally kills her in the struggle then not wanting to go to prison, shoots himself twice in the chest but hes so tough that he lives through it then takes one to the head and eventually has to shoot himself once more to finally die. Damn he was tough.

Well, atleast there are some *better*-looking photos of this woman floating around the 'Net. The ones I've seen have left me just as puzzled by what McNair could've seen in her as with the actual events of this tragedy. I guess this one was a lover's quarrel turned psychotic. Very, very strange. What possibly could she have to be depressed over? She was only 20, with a rich, famous boyfriend:dunno:

Well, atleast there are some *better*-looking photos of this woman floating around the 'Net. The ones I've seen have left me just as puzzled by what McNair could've seen in her as with the actual events of this tragedy. I guess this one was a lover's quarrel turned psychotic. Very, very strange. What possibly could she have to be depressed over? She was only 20, with a rich, famous boyfriend:dunno:

The face of a murderer:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs...20090705&Kategori=NEWS01&Lopenr=710006&Ref=PH

Young, vibrant, full of life and rage !

Bought the gun two night before the murder after the DUI case. (It is illegal to purchase or carry a gun under 21 in the State of Tennessee. Kazemi bought the gun at the time she "was" drunk and just got bailed by Steve McNair at downtown Nashville Metro Police Station. She went straight to a "private" dealer to get the gun. Five shots were fired, two to Steve's head and two to Steve's chest to make sure he is dead. Kazemi was in a rage to finish all.

I do not claim to be an expert, Kazemi wanted out and felt she was betrayed in the relationship.

Hmm. Wouldn't she know that she wouldn't need to marry him? She could slap him with paternity and clean him out....hell, she'd have a better life than if she married him:dunno:

I'm going with her being mixed up in drugs (McNair had no idea) and somebody came to collect. It doesn't sound like it was a contract put out by the wife...

She is only 20 and still having fun ! Don't know much about money.

A real mixed-up deadly woman with mental problem !