• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Steve McNair RIP.

I don't know how true it its, but there is a Rumor floating around out there that it might be murder-suicide.

Murder-Suicide !

His girlfriend shot Steve mutliple times and killed herself.

Kazemi (Sahel Kazemi, 20) a former waitress in Nashville and Steve's girlfriend probably shot and killed Steve McNair multiple times and killed herself with one gunshot in her head. WTF !

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Oh fuck this is terrible news! Steve McNair was both hated and loved by Houston fans but he was always respected no matter what.

I am in shock over this. It sucks big time....damn

RIP Steve....

Murder-Suicide !

His girlfriend shot Steve mutliple times and killed herself.

Kazemi (Sahel Kazemi, 20) a former waitress in Nashville and Steve's girlfriend probably shot and killed Steve McNair multiple times and killed herself with one gunshot in her head. WTF !

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
I heard the murder/suicide angle myself, when they said the woman he was found with was not his wife.

I heard the murder/suicide angle myself, when they said the woman he was found with was not his wife.

Kazemi is a very common Muslim/Arab name. Kazemi is a Arab girl, 20 years old, shot and killed Steve McNair. They have only dated for weeks although Steve might have been to the restaurant she worked for many times and chatted with Kazemi for months.

This is one of the theories flowing around (Murder-Suicide), Arab women are dangerous and her ex- may also be Arab, dangerous and prone to commit suicide.

(Many argue women do not commit murder-suicide, but they overlook into the Arab culture in which Arab women do commit murder/suicide if this brings shame to the family)

I am very sad to hear this news, he was a great player and great person as well!

FML. Steve was always one of my favorites. =(

RIP Bro.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Damn unbelievable, R.I.P. Steve McNair.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Bizarre situation. Found dead execution style, with a waitress friend. :confused:

McNair was a throwback. Leadership and toughness more than mechanics and computer printouts. RIP Steve.

It is so sad and I ask why?

Steve just started his life after NFL, opened his own restaurant near Tennessee State University on the north-west of the city 3 weeks ago.

Steve McNair is married to his sweetheart Michelle for over 10+ years and a strong family tie back home in Mississippi. Steve came from a poor family in Mississippi. He brought his Mama a million dollar mansion after the initial NFL draft !

Steve and his girlfriend just started dating for a few months but Steve bought her a condo, a brand new SUV and Kazemi and Steve were stopped at downtown Nashville and Kazemi (his girlfriend) was ticketed for DUI but Steve was not driving and let go.

The police report never mentioned Steve McNair in the DUI case couple night ago and Steve called a cab to go home. (Was Steve Mcnair the actual driver and his girlfriend Kazemi the fall-guy?)

At the time of death, Steve McNair was in a sitting position in a couch but received multiple shots including shot to the head, torso, body etc and his girlfriend was by his side and had a single head shot. WHY?

A 36 year-old retired NFL quarterback with a young 20 year-old former waitress: Murder-Suicide !

WTF?