• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stern to quit Sirius...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I think Stern can pretty much do what he wants, expect for sending up his own satellite. I personally think he should stick with Sirius.

Mojo Nixon is on there, and he can say whatever he wants, so...

He should start his own radio station.

People listen to talk radio still? People listen to radio at all still?

hmm. Think I'll stick with my ipod: all the songs I want to listen to, when I want to, no commercials.

Now...I'm all about Opie & Anthony. Best radio show in history...

Opie & Anthony are scumbags. They even make Stern look not that bad by comparison, and that's saying something. I don't know why anybody would be stupid enough to ever go on their show. The incredibly marginal uplift in promotion isn't worth it.

It would be nice if there could be a radio show that covered the industry where the people on it didn't act like douches, treated the guest well, and it didn't have to resort to stupid juvenile gimmicks.

I started listening after Artie was already on the show. I think he's been great and I hope he gets better and does what he needs to do to stay that way. Maybe it's best if Howard does make this is last year.

I'm going to miss Eric the Midget though :1orglaugh

I've been a subscriber to Sirius for about 6 months now, and have tried to listen to Howard Stern's show but I just can't get into it like a lot of people do. Some of the stuff they do is funny, like the prank phone calls. I also like some of the interviews. Other than that though, I just don't see what all the hype is about with Stern.

I was pretty disappointed with his show after hearing how huge the guy's audience is. Oh well, different strokes for different folks I guess. Whether he stays or leaves to do something else, I wish him luck.

Exactly.

Not quite. I think some folks jumped on that bandwagon because he was on Stern's show once and Howard himself said he could possibly be the future. I've listened to his show and I'm sorry but he is not even close to Howard Stern. Anyways, I was done with the medium of radio. Howard on Sirius is what brought me back. I'm happy for it too. :hatsoff: :2 cents:

Ellis is a douche.. I find him very obnoxious and annoying.. nothing he says is funny IMO. I also heard that show where Howard was saying that. Give me a break.
:bowdown:Stern is the King.