• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So, who else here is a loner?

My father calls me today and we had a big discussion about why I never go out, have no friends, and how am anti-social. He also got angry because I said I didn't want to have children.

I enjoy my life, doing my own thing and living the way I want to. I love waking up everyday and there's silence. I like laying around and playing video games all Saturday or watching movies all night. They mean well, but my folks don't really understand.

Anyone else feel this way?

Bro, if that sails your boat, it's totally cool. If that's what makes you happy in life, then your father is a completely pathetic excuse for a parent to push you to do otherwise.

Very few people wake up everyday happy, and love their lives like you say you do, so you should consider yourself lucky to have achieved success and happiness in life. Unfortunately many people never do.

While I would suggest that it is important to be more social nowadays - as I have been advised to be more confident and a better speaker so many times, as it's important in the career aspect I'm persuing - if your not having any professional problems out of your shyness, and more importantly it's not making You Miserable as in being too shy to approach a girl you like, then what the fuck is the problem?

Remember - you only live once, and the greatest catastrophy in life is not doing yourself justice in happiness and satisfaction. If being a loner and not having kids is what provides you with that - I strongly recommend you keep following that path. Having kids will be a disaster in that you will no longer be happy in life, and you'll fuck up new arrivals to humanity via your bad/unmotivated parenting.

So your father's an idiot to be angry with you for that. Your an adult (or should be to come on this site), and you know what makes you happy in life, and it is your responsibility to persue it.

Take care mate. :)

Spleen

Banned?
Nope, touch wood!

I'd die without the people around me.

I can relate to this thread so much, I've gotten to be more of loner when I got in my 30's. I only have one friend who I only see on the weekends, my success with babes has been one mess after another. I'm starting to really prefer my own company cause I can do what I want when I want. And people don't want something from me or are out to screw me over.

But I know its not normal to be this way

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Its a U.S. thing mostly, I went through it for years there.
I can't speak for other countries because I never lived in any others
Here in Colombia almost every guy has a girlfriend, and usually a beautiful one.
It doesn't matter if your scrawny or unattractive, you will never be alone unless you want to be.
Everyday I see guys with stupid faces,no bodies and with the same damn haircut as every other guy with incredible girls/women.
I think to myself, " In the US,this guy couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with as truckload off bananas, but here is is with a beautiful stunning woman".
its actually the complete opposite from the US, here the problem is there are too many available and willing girls,and 90% of them are smokin, so its very hard to be monogomas.

But I don't recommend living here, its very, very dangerouis.
Anyway, I wish it was different in the states, I really do.

My father calls me today and we had a big discussion about why I never go out, have no friends, and how am anti-social. He also got angry because I said I didn't want to have children.

I enjoy my life, doing my own thing and living the way I want to. I love waking up everyday and there's silence. I like laying around and playing video games all Saturday or watching movies all night. They mean well, but my folks don't really understand.

Anyone else feel this way?

haha yes i like to stay home. i hate going into public so much that i do all of my shopping online, and have it delivered to me

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
haha yes i like to stay home. i hate going into public so much that i do all of my shopping online, and have it delivered to me

I believe that's called laziness.

But uh, I have a lot of things delivered too, so, I guess I don't have room to talk. :uohs:

Yeah I agree, I am a "loner" too...there is nothing wrong with being who you are and some people just dont get it. I am definately not a "people person" by any means.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Wrapped in plain brown paper?

No, my vibrating jelly buttplugs usually come in a transparent, clear plastic box with "SEX TOYS" stamped on it real big and there's a picture of my face on the side of the box. I like people to know what I'm about.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
No, my vibrating jelly buttplugs usually come in a transparent, clear plastic box with "SEX TOYS" stamped on it real big and there's a picture of my face on the side of the box. I like people to know what I'm about.

yeah, why fuck around? :dunno:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I love the irony... a *collection* of loners.

:hatsoff:

H

Hah, but it's an ironic irony!

We dont know where each other live.. what we look like.. in fact we arent even truly collecting.

::throws digital bits at everyone in the form of a post:: ;)

You're never alone.... with the voices in your head.