• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Site stability issues. Please Read

We're having switch and server issues in our Amsterdam datacenter right now.

In order to keep the main site up and running I've disabled a couple of features such as;

• Star Rating
  • Comments
  • Search Suggestions
  • MyFreeOnes Login box on the mainpage

When everything is up and running I'll enable them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the new server was supposed to get rid of all these bugs. :dunno: :crash:

You guys should really get some new servers. That's all it takes to operate a massive website, right? Big fucking servers. Servers with biceps the size of watermelons and nuts that hang down to their knees. You don't need any of those pissy little programmers with their "software" and "experience." Just servers. Lots of them.

You guys should really get some new servers. That's all it takes to operate a massive website, right? Big fucking servers. Servers with biceps the size of watermelons and nuts that hang down to their knees. You don't need any of those pissy little programmers with their "software" and "experience." Just servers. Lots of them.

Ehhh ... I'll keep that in mind, but just curious how many boxes do you guys think we run this operation on ?

Ehhh ... I'll keep that in mind, but just curious how many boxes do you guys think we run this operation on ?

2!

What did I win?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Is there any way we can blame this on Obama? Or the metric system?

I'd feel better about this if we had a scapegoat.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Is there any way we can blame this on Obama? Or the metric system?

I'd feel better about this if we had a scapegoat.

There's only one way to fix this mess.

Ron Paul 2012

Mayhem

Banned
On a serious note, I've been having the same problems since Day 1 of the new board. OK, a couple cleared up after a reboot (what rebooting my computer has to do with this site is beyond me), but my issues have never gone away.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member

:rofl2:

It's a farm right?! Meaning more servers you can shake a stick at!! :D

Ok, maybe none of this is helping the headache that is the server issues but I just really wanted to speak to Boldy as I haven't spoken to him before!! :D

Hmm I wonder if he'll reply back to me?! I hope he does! :dunno:

:rofl2:

It's a farm right?! Meaning more servers you can shake a stick at!! :D

Ok, maybe none of this is helping the headache that is the server issues but I just really wanted to speak to Boldy as I haven't spoken to him before!! :D

Hmm I wonder if he'll reply back to me?! I hope he does! :dunno:

Depends how much you know about servers and pushing some buttons. :D :rofl2:

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Depends how much you know about servers and pushing some buttons. :D :rofl2:

Well I know they need electricity to run and I definitely know how to push someones buttons!!

How am I doing?! Do you think he'll be impressed?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
How am I doing?! Do you think he'll be impressed?

He's only impressed by boobs. Like a picture of boobs. Like if you posted a picture and your boobs were out.

Yeah, I think that's the answer. I tried to be as subtle as possible...

:D